Steamin Deamon HELP! ASAP

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Borrowed Steamin Deamon from fellow cleaner. Using TOMORROW!!...tested today in garage on cement!>..seemed to work ok..i just hooked up the water hose and drain hose and that was it...my drain hoses have valves but I DONT THINK the water supply hoses have valves...a sufficient amount of water was coming out of the jets..definetely not 2-4 gallons a minute though like i have heard...i let a a minute go by and only a gallon came out of the drain hose...anything special i need to know about?...special to do?...can anything effect the water coming out or only one amount can really come out?...Thank you!!!

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Check the filters on the pump out. They cold be clogged with sand and lint. One of the drawbacks of the SD IMO.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
What's IMO??....it is the classic deamon....the guy said he cleaned it all up before i used it.....is that one gallon through the drain hose in a minute off cement not sufficient?....My Solus 500 is putting down about that much but i guess the Solus is heated...

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
In My Opinion.

If you're pumping out what you're putting down it should be fine, just check the filter every half hour or so while you're using it. The "tank" is very small on those units as I'm sure you've noticed.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
i thought they are suppose to be putting down 2-3 gallons a minute?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
is the pump out filter the silver screen right inside where the vaucum window comes off?

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Measure the flow from your tap into a bucket. Check the filters/screens in your supply hose.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
are the screens and filters in the pressure hose at the ends of the hoses??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
do those screens come out of the ends of the hoses or what??...

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
any other tips??...or advice for first time?...couple times over?...3 or 4 times over with drying passes for bad areas?...it is a commerical theatre wtih carpet tiles...lots of pop spills...move slow move fast??...is there valves on the prssure hose or just drain hose?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
there is a white glide on it...im anxious to use it...i had no wicking the first couple time what so ever with my Solus 500 the first couple times i cleaned it but the pressure guage has been acting up and i have had spots wick back the last 2 times...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom