Steamin Demon--

WISE

What is up with Steamin Demon's phone--been calling them all day. Fast busy tone.

Anyone here use one regularly?

What type of sf per hour production can you expect in open spaces. How long are the hook-up and pump out lines?

Got a HUGE job I landed for January--specs HWE. Portable access only. Trying to figure my best options.

What are the price points roughly on their different models also. Looking to purchase 3.

Thanks

WISE

The Preacher

you better get a rotary or GLS type machine to assist with agitation. good machines, but will work you to death!!!

Greenie

Call Monte at Brite n Kleen, He's the demon rep for half of the planet, He'll find you your local rep or answer questions.
402-597-6540.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If you can not reach corporate, try Steve Andrews. I think he is a still a rep.

I don't have the contact information near me. He is located in southwestern part of North Carolina.

Scott Warrington

Scott

Mike - as you know we have a Demon. Gimme a call and we'll talk about some options.

Scott

Jerry

Supportive Member
Give Monte a call, he knows the Demon inside and out, he will give it to ya straight.
Jerry

Stevea

If may be of help let me know, I am not that far from you if you are in Charleston. I will try to help you get your job done in a practical way if possible.
Email or call me

sandrews841@mchsi.com

828-369-2534

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom