steamin demon

Name
Nate W.
eco-clean said:
does anybody use one? whats your feedback?

What purpose did you have in mind for the use of one? I bought one, regret I did. Sits in the corner collecting dust.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I bought a used one. It sat around for ever but we just got an apartment account that consists of 5 high rise buildings. We now use it there all the time. Its not bad at all for that application. Faster setup than using a portable, and its light. It does leave the carpets pretty wet but because of the high flow, it cleans fairly well.
I would never use it in someones home though, way to clumsy to move around furniture.

randy

Name
Randy
We run them on commercial and they are wonderful. I have used them in empty homes but wouldn't recommend it for occupied dwellings.

Name
Nate W.
eco-clean said:
so you dont like it.... not good for anything?

It's a good tool for a specific purpose. I just haven't got used to it. I used it without a glide and it sucks a$$, you can only pull it backwards. Put a glide on it and you can push it forward and back with ease. I love heat and use my #3 little giant heater wether or not portable or tm setup. What I dislike about it is the hose weight and rubber impeller for the discharge. The heat will kill the impeller.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom