Steel Braided

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Hey guys, So I'm looking to replace all the steel braided line that runs inside my unit. Any suggestions as to where to get it and what to use? I've had a few breaks over the years and have just used Goodyear Neptune but was looking for something that might be a little better. Thanks in advance.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I picked some up from Windtrax a couple months ago. They are somewhat local to me (can't remember where). Great service and price on the Neptune. It's sold by the foot, so pick whatever length (s) you need.

Still haven't tried Parker but I'd like to. Parker would probably work ok for me all the way to the van because I run a "high heat" Cleanco PTO.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't like the Goodyear hoses for my machines. To many have broken over the years. All the lines that blueline installed are still originals except maybe one because I cracked the fitting. Zero hoses have broken. The ends are stainless along with the inside cone. The lines are similar to what's on the prochem or saphire upholstery tool.

Gene

hogjowl

Idiot™
I use Goodyear only because of it's flexibility. Every other hose that I have tested coiled up so badly that I was constantly fighting it.

And losing ...

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Where do you get the teflon lined hose? No Parker store here in my little town either. I have a rental shop that has hydraulic hose but its not teflon lined so it would rust.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hey guys, So I'm looking to replace all the steel braided line that runs inside my unit. Any suggestions as to where to get it and what to use? I've had a few breaks over the years and have just used Goodyear Neptune but was looking for something that might be a little better. Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure he is talking about the SS lines not solutions hose. What machine do you have? If it is a prochem just tell me the part number and we can make it for you here. If not call and give my guys the size and length and the fittings and they can make them. Other then that you will need to take them off and have them made. You can call and talk to TW and he can help you figure out what you need.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom