Steve Dobson

G

Thang,

Its all great stuff. Anyone wanting to upgrade their system.. should give Joe a call.. and GREENIE.. and others. Hear what they all have to say..

My advice.. dont believe all the hype.. both good and bad , on the forum. Call and talk to an assortment of people... about their 'wares'.. and test drive their brain if you will.

JOe is a straight shooter. Other straight shooters usually dont deal well with another straightshooter.

Joe and I traded some stuff.. for some stuff.
He hooked me up... and its made a HUGH difference.

What others think about Joe.. is their biz. I dont make it a point to make it mine. After all.. I too had great dealings with Ken Harris.

Most people that get burnt.. do so because they are holding the match too long..

Its all good. All of this worked for me.. thats what I care about.
To each their own.. yes?

GReat products..

There will be lots of pics on his site soon.. of my setup.

Ive talked to Bristor and find him to be a down to earth and very helpful guy. He seems very honest and answered all my questions regarding anything.

Now..that Ken Harris is a different story.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Dobs- Joe may be a good down to earth guy, but he sure exhibited some "issues" earlier in the year when out of the blue he started attacking me, and my company.

Never met the man, have no idea who he is, what he does, where he is from or why on earth he would insult someone he also has no inkling about.

Ken

G

I hear you Ken..
Joe actually brought that up.. in a conversation the other day.

He said he gave you hell..
I was telling him about your HOT SEAT.. and how great it was.

He thougth you would be ideal for that.. and that you were probably a great guy.. and run a great company.

JOe is all about the owner/op.. and takes it to the limit sometimes.

I"m sure its water under the bridge.. but hey.. thats not for me to say.
But all he had to say to me.. was positive about you.. for what its worth.

Its all good.

I think alot of us on the forum are/were anti 'larger company'..

but your time on the HOT SEAT opened up some eyes.. and made us look at the larger companies.. in a different light.
Thats how good your time in the seat was.

Personally, I think there should be a KEN SNOW Hot SEat session part II

Hear me Michelle..oops.. MIKEY?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom