Steve Smith vac-away products

T

The Magician

Whats Steve Smiths vac-away products webb addy? Thanks

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yup... Vacaway made cleaning easy. I could get out the spots that the other guys couldn't & could do it pretty fast. It's a product line well worth trying if you haven't already.

You can try it for free here... http://vacaway.com/samplepack/

That link kept me in business my 2nd year. Thanks Steve!

hurricane

I recently purchased the spot N boost and dirt assasin. Spot N boost works AWSOME! I also threw some dirt assasin into a hydroforce inline sprayer and cleaned some nylons and a berber. It cleaned great, then when i was wrapping up, i realized that i never turned the chemical last step injection on, just water. I was really impressed then! At a 32:1 ratio As stated on the bottle label to get a 10 ph, compared to my grandslam, assasin is around $15 more a gallon or $60 more a case! That adds up quick!

SteveSmith

Try comparing Dirt Assassin by using it at 2oz per gallon vs other liquids with a pH <10 at 4oz or more per gallon and I believe you will see that it is actually very economical as a prespray/TLC. 2oz per gallon will work great on average soiling and is what we recommend unless you encounter heavy soiling. On heavy soiling up the dilution to 4oz and go to 6oz on extreme soiling and deodorizing.

Other qualities of Dirt Assassin that add VALUE to it and are absent in lower cost products are:

1. It doubles as an excellent deodorizer when given 10 - 15 minutes dwell time.
2. It dries completely non-sticky. If you dry some of the pure product in a shallow dish you will see that, even at that high of a concentration, it dries to an encapsulating film that resembles saran wrap. Because of it's completely non sticky and encapsulating nature it can be used with HWE or low moisture systems without fear of re-soiling.

We will have Dirt Assassin on hand at MikeyFest for anyone to test side by side with any competitive product.

Thanks,

Steve

-JB-

Name
JB
looking forward to meeting you Steve, and thanks for your guidance on my "problem" ori. :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
JB said:
looking forward to meeting you Steve, and thanks for your guidance on my "problem" ori. :mrgreen:

you'll like Steve, JB
he's a straight-up dude

and you should know I'm big fan of Ultrapac .(#711, not the LVC which I don't think is "all that")
I consider it the "gold standard" of liquid juices approved for stain resist.

I kid you not, Dirt Assassin was every bit it's equal in efficacy on the side by sides I've done.

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
SteveSmith said:
Try comparing Dirt Assassin by using it at 2oz per gallon vs other liquids with a pH <10 at 4oz or more per gallon and I believe you will see that it is actually very economical as a prespray/TLC. 2oz per gallon will work great on average soiling and is what we recommend unless you encounter heavy soiling. On heavy soiling up the dilution to 4oz and go to 6oz on extreme soiling and deodorizing.

Other qualities of Dirt Assassin that add VALUE to it and are absent in lower cost products are:

1. It doubles as an excellent deodorizer when given 10 - 15 minutes dwell time.
2. It dries completely non-sticky. If you dry some of the pure product in a shallow dish you will see that, even at that high of a concentration, it dries to an encapsulating film that resembles saran wrap. Because of it's completely non sticky and encapsulating nature it can be used with HWE or low moisture systems without fear of re-soiling.

We will have Dirt Assassin on hand at MikeyFest for anyone to test side by side with any competitive product.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve, I just have a couple of questions.

Say someone applies your product to the whole house before cleaning. And it dries before getting cleaned, does a simple rewetting of the product reactivate it? Or do you need to reapply the product?

Does the Kleenshield bead water when it dries? I'm still skeptical on it after watching the video of it. I would need to do a demo when the product is dry to satisfy my skepticism. :D

Anyone else use Kleenshield with excellent results?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looking forward to meeting Steve @ MF as well.

What is your favorite vac-away product and how do you apply or use it? Why that product over another? Example might be red stain remover.

SteveSmith

Hi Nate,

I would reapply it if it dries completely. It dries to an encapsulating film.

Here is a scenario for you... Let's say that you presprayed a room heavily with Dirt Assassin and then your truck broke down or you could not complete the job for some reason. Dirt Assassin would not cause even the slightest amount of resoiling if it was not extracted.

As far as beading with KleenShield... NONE. We do make any such claim because it does not contain flurochemicals. It contains a good amount of acid dye resistors to replace lost stain resistance in stain resist nylon. It will also give acid dye resistance to wool.

If you want both stain resistance and beading then you would need to use our RhinoShield. RhinoShield is a protector only, not a cleaner... KleenShield is a cleaner and an acid dye protector all in one step. Buy some, test the heck out of it... if it fails, simply call us and we will refund your money and you can keep the KleenShield. We always give a FULL MONEY back, no hassle guarantee on all of our products.

We try to make sure you can't lose. I was a carpet cleaner for over 20 years before becoming a manufacturer and I bought a lot of useless chems. I do not want our products to ever be classified that way... Our goal is to satisfy you with very high quality products and if you do not agree that a product performs as advertised or you are not satisifed for any reason we'll just refund your money.

Thanks,

Steve

hogjowl

Idiot™
Steve:

Can you go back over my 2009 invoices and see how much of a refund you owe me?

j/k but I do wish you'd show the Shirley remark to your daughter.

Name
Nate W.
SteveSmith said:
Hi Nate,

I would reapply it if it dries completely. It dries to an encapsulating film.

Here is a scenario for you... Let's say that you presprayed a room heavily with Dirt Assassin and then your truck broke down or you could not complete the job for some reason. Dirt Assassin would not cause even the slightest amount of resoiling if it was not extracted.

As far as beading with KleenShield... NONE. We do make any such claim because it does not contain flurochemicals. It contains a good amount of acid dye resistors to replace lost stain resistance in stain resist nylon. It will also give acid dye resistance to wool.

If you want both stain resistance and beading then you would need to use our RhinoShield. RhinoShield is a protector only, not a cleaner... KleenShield is a cleaner and an acid dye protector all in one step. Buy some, test the heck out of it... if it fails, simply call us and we will refund your money and you can keep the KleenShield. We always give a FULL MONEY back, no hassle guarantee on all of our products.

We try to make sure you can't lose. I was a carpet cleaner for over 20 years before becoming a manufacturer and I bought a lot of useless chems. I do not want our products to ever be classified that way... Our goal is to satisfy you with very high quality products and if you do not agree that a product performs as advertised or you are not satisifed for any reason we'll just refund your money.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve. It answers a lot of questions for me. I sat here thinking it was a protector. I'll compose a order and see how the products work. Thanks again Steve for answering my questions. :D

hurricane

steve, im gonna give the 2oz per gallon a shot and see how it works. I will also try the new green version too. How well do the products work at high temps from the truck mount?

SteveSmith

Matthew they are excellent at high temps...

As a prespray, do a side by side with Dirt Assassin at 2oz per gallon with any other Liquid with a pH <10 at use dilution and let us know the results... Oh yeah, and use the other liquid at 4oz when you make your side by side comparison.

Thanks,

Steve
P.S. For a side by side comparison of Dirt Assassin GREEN dilute 4oz vs 4oz....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
His daughter is a bit bossy though. I think Shirley was really her mom. :twisted:
Porkfritter, I met her at MF6 and she was very nice, very professional and good looking too.

You're just bothered because you're not nice, not professional and you have one ugly mug! :p

Missed you at MF6!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom