Steven Hoodlebrink

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would like to nominate Steven for a Hot Seat session!
I have talked to Steven a few times on the phone and he strikes me as a young man that has his hED on straight and will MAKE something of his life and i believe that he MIGHT be able to teach us old dogs....a new trick...or two!

Name
I'm Rick James
I agree. As a small business owner I would like to see all level of success in the hot seat, from new business to one that have been around for years and everything in between. I feel that these owners can offer ideas and support for other owners. Maybe like Bob said, young dog teaching the old dogs new tricks and vice versa. I feel we can all help each other in regards to business operation and ideas and be more successful.

:mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
LOL...ya that pic WAS a little DORKY...
but i'm serious about the HotSeat....you and Mikey should get together and at least talk about it!
I for one was rather taken aback by your cool and calm demeaner and the knowledge you have at the age of 22.......I believe that you should do it!

The Preacher

good grief, is yore o2 level set too low again???

some guys on here have more hours on their equipment than Hoodydork has in this industry!!!

PS if this is a way for you to git him to send you a necked pic of the big brested girlfriend he just dumped, it's not worth it!!!

Greenie

Chuck is kind of a dumbass, just ignore him, and Danny reinforces that doing something for 20 years doesn't make you anything but 20 years older, some of my best and most successful customers are in their 20s, in fact if a man half your age has achieved twice as much success, then shut up and listen for a bit.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Hoodlebrinks been around for a year and he's already a GOD. Call me when he can operate his own company.

Greenie

Doug, I must have missed something, so I'll just assume I have.
Steve seems like a regular joe to me, where did the god comments come from?

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I think Steven would be an excellent hotseat. To be 22 years of age and know what he knows about this business is way ahead of the game.

Get that punk in the hotseat.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Greenie- I have nothing against Steve. All I'm saying is there are alot of guys that have made it alot farther in this business and cleaning knowledge is only a fraction of what you need to go all the way. Otherwise there would be a whole lot more cleaning business owners. I'm sorry if I went a bit far calling him a GOD.

John Buxton

I have always been impressed by Steve. He seems like a top notch dude that will go far whether working for someone else or himself. Being self employed isnt for everyone, and sometimes isnt what you expected.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This could turn into an idea.

Hey Mikey,
Why not, once a week, get some member to get into the hot seat and give an explanation about himself, how he or she does business, do's and don't's and whatever the member wants to come up with.
Maybe give a limit of 10 to 20 minutes of speaking and then some questions and answers.

Even a dumbass might have an idea or two...and maybe we can learn what NOT to do from someone.

This could be very dynamic.

What do you say?

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian Robison said:
This could turn into an idea.

Hey Mikey,
Why not, once a week, get some member to get into the hot seat and give an explanation about himself, how he or she does business, do's and don't's and whatever the member wants to come up with.
Maybe give a limit of 10 to 20 minutes of speaking and then some questions and answers.

Even a dumbass might have an idea or two...and maybe we can learn what NOT to do from someone.

This could be very dynamic.

What do you say?

Sounds fine by me but I would need a crew of folks that would do do the interviewing. I can't comite to being here each and every week at a certain time.

You game?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Crap, maybe once a month? lol
Right now I have so much going on I a can't even keep my 20 post a day habit going.

Maybe in the slow season?
I guess I spoke too soon.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lol, I guess that's what we are doing now.

Mikey, you just need to quit carpet cleaning and run this damn board.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think it would be a great hotseat! Before this even came up I was thinking to myself why is this guy working for someone else? (didn't know his age either) Very helpfull with answers and I think would do very good on his own as long as the drive is there.

Don't let these guys scare you if you want it you can have it and if you REALLY want it you just take it!

Save your money for a TM kid you will go far!

Keith

Back
Top Bottom