Sticky Tabs Comin' Around!

R

R W

Did a job Saturday that still had the sticky tabs on the furniture from a Fall cleaning! Those tabs can be expensive up front, but they may come back to you in future months. They may end up being cheaper to use....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
me too, i thought the stickys were way to expensive but now six months later almost all are still in place that will add up to an actual savings if they stay in place for a year or maybe two. the sticky that i placed in about seven months ago still look new they havent yellowed or been torn up at all. i have started using the sticky tabs everywhere i have the chance and know that they will stay in place.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Sticky tabs cost more, but I mean, come one, they arn't that bad. I use both. For large items I need to slide, sticky tabs. For little coffee tables and stuff, regular tabs.

Yes RW we do have the 4" sticky tabs now....I have this happen all the time...I go to customers house and everything is tabbed from the last time...

We just got back from a "ride along". We were training a couple guys for a local company.

Sticky-Tabs were already on all the furniture today, they were very impressed. Stick-Tabs got a new customer, they will be buying some right away. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom