Sticky tabs......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron K":sg6h6cw9]Jim Had the same problem called Interlink they said they had not heard of a problem and would replace the one I Have and make everyone aware of the concern. I was going to post a day or two ago about this problem. My post was called the 100ft Sticky Tab. I think if you leave sfuff at peoples homes you have no system or are a Slob. Or both. Just my opinion. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Lol... I have a spotting bag with my sliders in it and lift buddy... I would keep the sticky tabs roll on the lift buddy... That way I don't forget it... Everything does have it's place... LIKE![/quote:sg6h6cw9]

same here..I keep my rolls in my bag that has all my sliders and things...but it happens....someone will ask us something or we just get side tracked...and system or not...one goes M.I.A........( you ever finish that sucker..?? )

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin said:
you ever finish that sucker..??

I have many times. Thats why i like the clip thingy. I just clip it on my side pocket and keep pulling off tabs as I need them.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Zee said:
Jim Martin said:
you ever finish that sucker..??

I have many times. Thats why i like the clip thingy. I just clip it on my side pocket and keep pulling off tabs as I need them.

sorry...I tossed that in there to Nate...I sent him one of these and was wondering if he got to the center yet....

Scorpion-Sucker-Blueberry.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin said:
Zee said:
[quote="Jim Martin":13omnzsz] you ever finish that sucker..??

sorry...I tossed that in there to Nate...I sent him one of these and was wondering if he got to the center yet....

[/quote:13omnzsz]

Shhoooot...I wouldn't even START one of those not so much finishing one...

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just today encountered the problem mentioned here. I got down towards the last of my roll and no perforations. Had to use my pocket knife. No sense in calling Joe about it ...

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron K":tvi7pquu]Jim Had the same problem called Interlink they said they had not heard of a problem and would replace the one I Have and make everyone aware of the concern. I was going to post a day or two ago about this problem. My post was called the 100ft Sticky Tab. I think if you leave sfuff at peoples homes you have no system or are a Slob. Or both. Just my opinion. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Lol... I have a spotting bag with my sliders in it and lift buddy... I would keep the sticky tabs roll on the lift buddy... That way I don't forget it... Everything does have it's place... LIKE![/quote:tvi7pquu]

x2

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Marty said:
I just today encountered the problem mentioned here. I got down towards the last of my roll and no perforations. Had to use my pocket knife. No sense in calling Joe about it ...

so loss of stickem and no perforation once you get 2/3rd threw a roll seems to be a problem for most no matter where you are..........

so who do we lynch to get this corrected.....????

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
How do you know they ain't selling so many squares per roll and the extra non perforated run is just a freebie?

good question...and is the lack of stickem a perk also........

hogjowl

Idiot™
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Mikey P":3uqpqn5u]How do you know they ain't selling so many squares per roll and the extra non perforated run is just a freebie?

good question...and is the lack of stickem a perk also........[/quote:3uqpqn5u]

Where is the "like" and "winner" button on this dumpy forum?

Name
Nate W.
Jim Martin said:
Zee said:
[quote="Jim Martin":30ujd4qr] you ever finish that sucker..??

[/quote:30ujd4qr]

Lol, nope... It's a conversational piece for me... My niece actually wanted to eat it, but my sister's hands are bigger then mines and it hurts to get punched by her... lol... She laid a few ex-bfs out in the past... LIKE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom