Sticky Tabs

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Sticky Tabs are the best! Great value, but that $15 roll of tape gets expensive when you start leaving them behind.
Up here in canada my supplier charges $32 per roll. I kept leaving them behind. Now ive trained myself to go to my spotting kit, take as many as i need and put directly back in kit. So far so good.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Anybody else notice that they arent as sticky as they used to be? They hardly even stick now. The last 2 cases habe been the same. Tacky tabs is what they should be called.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I had a job today that I clean 2-3 times a year had sticky tabs on for the last 3-4 years still sticking. I use them on furniture in tight places and my newest roll seems to be pretty sticky.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I can't get to the supply store before it opens for my next job. I guess I'm going to hack it out with ziplock bags.
We used to run out of certain things and couldn't get more in time. Now we keep a stash of stuff we typically run out of so we can have enough until order comes. (blocks, tabs, Avenge, POG, towels, etc.etc. Makes life a little easier.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

And then you will say "I should have done this years ago"
The lift buddy is worthless on half the furniture out there with the small wheels on it.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
We used to run out of certain things and couldn't get more in time. Now we keep a stash of stuff we typically run out of so we can have enough until order comes. (blocks, tabs, Avenge, POG, towels, etc.etc. Makes life a little easier.
I keep a bit of inventory, only because we get a rush of similar jobs , example, july august, pet urine jobs out the butt, spring, residential, lots of avenge pro needed, late fall, deodorizers, protectant, spring and fall restaurants.

Brian H

Name
Brian H

Its what I learned a long, long time ago... Always have a set stock of all your consumable products on hand. When they get to a certain level, reorder. I learned as a Min/Max system. When you get down to a minimum (typically the amount that covers the lead time to re-order). When you order, get the Maximum amount you want on hand. The maximum amount can be based on your storage space, discounts offered for bulk purchases, cash on hand etc.

If you have the Min/Max amounts written down along with where and how much to pay, it makes stocking the supplies that much easier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom