Still love my last buy

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nope, I have 5 pairs of Merrills, all bug me

ummm

you'd think after the first pair or three....

Skechers and NuBalance (though it's been years since I've worn NB) have consistently been the most comfortable

any pair of kicks that have to be 'broke-in" before they're comfortable, means the buyer is an idiot

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Things have changed down there Plaster Pete

I've had bad feet all my life, Mike
I don't look at or care about brand or price of shoes and boots
If I see a style/type that fits my needs/wants I try them all on
and choose the ones that are comfortable from the get-go...and generally buy two/three pair of them
Skechers have been the "Goldieocks" footwear (they're "just right") for more than a few years now for "my" foots

I've learned if any shoe/boot doesn't feel good brand new, it's a waste of time to beat them into submission
(what morons call "breaking in" )

..L.T.A.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Skechers and NuBalance (though it's been years since I've worn NB) have consistently been the most comfortable
ive always had NuBalance but the last couple of pair arent made very well and dont last as long as they used to. Think I will try Sketchers next time around.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Umm...

Umm...

some of the ugliest shoes. But they measured my feet and they were the best. Injured my foot and only shoes that helped were this brand and Irish setter chukka boots. Irish lines run wide. Of course when feet are jacked other areas compensate or over compensate which is no fun.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator

some of the ugliest shoes. But they measured my feet and they were the best. Injured my foot and only shoes that helped were this brand and Irish setter chukka boots. Irish lines run wide. Of course when feet are jacked other areas compensate or over compensate which is no fun.
They have a store in Reno

Reactions: Fat Mike

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
ummm

you'd think after the first pair or three....

any pair of kicks that have to be 'broke-in" before they're comfortable, means the buyer is an idiot

..L.T.A.
Skechers are the most comfortable shoes ever. I used to have plantar fasciitis and my podiatrist said they’re the absolute worst shoes possible but I love them. Everyone says buy Clarks but they hurt my feet.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
Meg stumbled acrocc an OG pair at her Piggly Wiggly on sale in my size..

Im giddy with anticipation..
IMG_20201129_060901.jpg
IMG_20201129_060914.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom