Stimulus bill

F

FB7777

Just don’t come to Cape Cod

the locals here are threatening anyone with a New York plate to “go back home”

lots of people from New York and Connecticut own homes over here and the year rounders are afraid of the Corona

these same local dopes probably ate all the lead paint off the door jambs of my 1950s summer house

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

lots of people from New York and Connecticut own homes over here and the year rounders are afraid of the Corona

these same local dopes probably ate all the lead paint off the door jambs of my 1950s summer house
Well that answers one question

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Good to see some east coast spunk. Back in Nova Scotia they don't say anything. But they do have lots of lobster bait.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I am in the same boat. Adirondacks are the second homes for new york city people. All the city people think they can get better hospitalization in the sticks. The rednecks up hear will not be nice to them. I am afraid shit is going to bad quick for them.

Reactions: FB7777

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Used to have a Scottish pal named MacKinnon. From Ayrshire, lived in Dublin. He visited once and I sent him home with a good stout walking stick with the head carved like a ‘45 Jacobite and made of apple wood. Later he wrote thanking me for the stick but commented wryly on the “shite I took from Customs for bringing a shillelagh to Ireland!”
Old Mike is dead about fifteen years now, heart attack.

FredC

Village Idiot

Shits getting real

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Shits getting real

Getting crazier @FredC

FredC

Village Idiot

Getting crazier @FredC