Streaky and filthy

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It looks like he has the trigger ON during the forward stroke, leaving unextracted water behind, and didn't see any extraction-only strokes.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Just a Saturday night at the factory
EAF3A1C8-FC96-4BF1-96F8-994696DE7871.jpeg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
That cord should cost em 2k, so I guess it’s ok🤷🏼‍♂️ If I had a $100 for every facility that tried to sell me their corded scrubber after I did their floors, I could actually retire now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trip Moses

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
The things people think they need and don't. Just being real clean (like new) would be sufficient. Later it is going to look a lot worse, shiny on the edges and bad in the middle. It's their money, but educate them so you wont own it.
That’s just what they wanted. They wanted to look good for one day one event and they’ll go back to walking all over with greasy boots again. It will look like a dollar store parking lot in about a week.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The things people think they need and don't. Just being real clean (like new) would be sufficient. Later it is going to look a lot worse, shiny on the edges and bad in the middle. It's their money, but educate them so you wont own it.
They do this 2-3 times a year. I’ve tried to tell them for the last five years, not to put wax on it, but they always want wax.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve stripped and refinished so many crazy shiate in my career. Trucking companies, warehouse restrooms, steel plant restrooms and break rooms to name a few are some of the best. I knew they wouldn’t last a week with 4 coats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom