Stryker Wand DEMO

Name
George Valliant
Anyone interested in a "real world" carpet cleaners report on the Stryker?

I'll reserve comments until after I have demo'd it.

I can test here in Albuquerque. Or the carpet cleaning capitola of the world. Santa Cruz...

I'll report. YOU decide...

Name
George Valliant
Na, I never knew they existed until Mikeys "Bitchin" post yesterday.

Does anyone here own one and could give us some feedback?

I'd love to get my grubby little paws on one.

My first impression is that its garbage and belongs in the "Barbie and Ken go into the Carpet Cleaning Business" collection. Is that plastic available in pink?

But, I've decided to reserve comment until I've used one.

Anyone here got one?

Greenie

Since you mentioned Scruz, I was curious, do you have access to one of the original Stainless Steel versions, or the new Plastic Dri-Eaz version?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have 2 On Order. The first one goes to Michael Schoney for testing. I trust his unbiased opinion over nearly anyone. If he doesn't sign off on it I won't be carrying them but I think he is going to love it. I will let you guys know after I get them and he has a couple weeks are using it.

hurricane

The Stryker add in cleanfax says it will clean the carpet pile, backing and padding??????????????????? Sound right?

TimP

He didn't like having to use a ball valve to turn the solution on and off.

TimP

Out Of Character said:

I personally don't want the ball valve since its the wear item on the truck I have to replace the most.

Name
Jesse
If the ball valve on the tool proves unreliable or is expensive beyond reason, then I will happily leave it on all the time and use the ball valve we already use on the end of our hoses.

It's just like our Drymaster up tools, the valves a pos, so I don't fix them anymore. Why would I want a trigger, that's what the Prochem with glide is for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom