STUFF ON MY MAILBOX

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i would be remiss if i didn't remind yous all that inserts into a small community paper works wonders..............
back when i did it ...the price to spit them in was around $250.00/10,000
i cleaned their office in trade four times a year!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
People are accustomed to tossing anything that looks like junk mail and not reading it. However, you put the same flyer on their front door and they will definetley look it over more thoroughly. No one answered my question. Can you hang flyers on the post of a mailbox or should you stay away from anything attatched to the box?

Call you local post office. I am sure they can answer that for you.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brian Robison said:
danielc said:
People are accustomed to tossing anything that looks like junk mail and not reading it. However, you put the same flyer on their front door and they will definetley look it over more thoroughly. No one answered my question. Can you hang flyers on the post of a mailbox or should you stay away from anything attatched to the box?

They won't give you the correct answer though. They will say whatever they think rudely and then hang up the phone... Government employees don't give a crap about the people who pay their bills for them. Those freakin' morons actually think they pay taxes. I go out and earn ten dollars, and put four into a hat along with all my friends. Then they go and TAKE ten dollars out of the hat, and put four back in and say they PAID! No... You GAVE BACK some of what you STOLE from us. I guess I wouldn't have such a problem with those freakin' thieves if they at least showed some appreciation.

Okay, crazy rant over with... I'll let my letter carrier out of the pump house. My neighbors haven't gotten their mail in a while and they are starting to wonder.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
B&BGaryC said:
[quote="Brian Robison":1hq89274]
danielc said:

They won't give you the correct answer though. They will say whatever they think rudely and then hang up the phone... Government employees don't give a crap about the people who pay their bills for them. Those freakin' morons actually think they pay taxes. I go out and earn ten dollars, and put four into a hat along with all my friends. Then they go and TAKE ten dollars out of the hat, and put four back in and say they PAID! No... You GAVE BACK some of what you STOLE from us. I guess I wouldn't have such a problem with those freakin' thieves if they at least showed some appreciation.

Okay, crazy rant over with... I'll let my letter carrier out of the pump house. My neighbors haven't gotten their mail in a while and they are starting to wonder.[/quote:1hq89274]

Crap, I misplaced my eye rolling emoticon. Has anyone seen it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom