Stupid TM Ideas

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sorry Bob but i believe that stainless basket design is useless than tits on a bull as well.......
have you ever seen a Steam Genie design filter....?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
dc klaatu said:
sorry Bob but i believe that stainless basket design is useless than tits on a bull as well.......
have you ever seen a Steam Genie design filter....?

No, Bob....I haven't seen the SG filter. Does it clog often if it is a fine filter?

Post a pic, please.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I just replaced the HX on my Boxxer 421. Having to lift the machine out of the van to replace a part is stupid. I had to replace a belt, and having to unbolt the engine and move it back was lame too. I look at the simplicity of the judson, and I think about getting a new one all the time. Maybe this summer......... or next..........

Chris A

Name
Chris
Charlie Lyman said:
I just replaced the HX on my Boxxer 421. Having to lift the machine out of the van to replace a part is stupid. I had to replace a belt, and having to unbolt the engine and move it back was lame too. I look at the simplicity of the judson, and I think about getting a new one all the time. Maybe this summer......... or next..........

How many hours on your 421? I had to replace that exchanger last year too, pita ( for pembertons)

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Charlie Lyman":2aida7m1]I just replaced the HX on my Boxxer 421. Having to lift the machine out of the van to replace a part is stupid. I had to replace a belt, and having to unbolt the engine and move it back was lame too. I look at the simplicity of the judson, and I think about getting a new one all the time. Maybe this summer......... or next..........

How many hours on your 421? I had to replace that exchanger last year too, pita ( for pembertons)[/quote:2aida7m1]

A lot. I can't really complain, I got over 6000 hours on it. It was just a pain to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom