Sub Surface Extraction Prices

ascrubabove

Did my first sub surface extraction job today with the hand held water claw, it was an add on sale to a cleaning job for a repeat customer. Little dog, BIG PEE SPOT!!! Must have gone in the same spot a dozen times. Mixed a gallon of OSR and soaked it, did my pre spray and rake work, came back and extracted, used other half gallon to repeat, cleaned other room, re-extracted much cleaner this time. Cleaned that room. All in all I may have had 20 min involved in the pee spot. Only charged them $25 bucks for it on top of $120 ticket. would like to work out the priceing kinks for this add-on stuff!!!

John Watson

We have a MC for pet urine flushing, $125.00 which includes 1 gal of mixed OSR. If done like your at the same time we are doing a cleaning job the first Gal is $65.00 and 35.00 for each additional gallon of OSR used.. Make sure your dwell time is what the product you use requires. I have been using BP (drawing a blank on the name, Senior moment, Scotty W can tell you) new product and it uses less product and requires less dwell time and works great..

Moser Bros.

$100 first area, $50 for each additional area. Each area is usually over half a square yard. Most of the urine jobs I've done involve multiple spots. OSR is very expensive, I've used a $40 jug on a $450 urine job, about 4 large areas. I haven't used Quat-A-Lot yet, because of the shipping cost to California, but I'd save a lot of money on the product cost, and I l'd like to compare the 2 products.

John Watson said:
We have a MC for pet urine flushing, $125.00 which includes 1 gal of mixed OSR. If done like your at the same time we are doing a cleaning job the first Gal is $65.00 and 35.00 for each additional gallon of OSR used.. Make sure your dwell time is what the product you use requires. I have been using BP (drawing a blank on the name, Senior moment, Scotty W can tell you) new product and it uses less product and requires less dwell time and works great..

Hydrocide maybe?

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I use osr all the time but I also add odercide to it $55.00 per gallon remember you need at least 30 min dwell time

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Has anyone found that the water claw didn't pull everything out from the pad?
If that were to happen, is it okay to leave the OSR there?
How about the Quat?

I've been having mediocre success lately with the claw. The last one I used it on, I mixed O2 and quat and applied it by pushing the hydroforce jet into the carpet and flooding it. Left it sit and then clawed.
I did that on one house and it just never took the odour away. I think I used just Quat on that one. I've cleaned other places where just saturating the carpet from the top with a strong quat spray from HF, and then cleaning about 30 min later, and got great results.

Is it all about the dwell time?

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Flooding an area of a carpet then extracting with a water claw will not dry the carpet. If it's a small area it should not be a problem but if it's a large area or several areas I would expect a wet carpet smell or other problems. Do you fold the carpet back or use one or more air movers in situations were several areas are treated?

John Watson

John Watson wrote:

esquireservicesinc wrote:
Hydrocide maybe?

Nope, Sorry it took so long, Pet Zone was what I couldn't remember...

kmdineen said:
Flooding an area of a carpet then extracting with a water claw will not dry the carpet. If it's a small area it should not be a problem but if it's a large area or several areas I would expect a wet carpet smell or other problems. Do you fold the carpet back or use one or more air movers in situations were several areas are treated?

Nope, cause the additional drying time required works with the chemistry of the product used. When using both OSR and Pet Zone I have found that the stain sometimes doesn't dissapear till it is almost dry, so I just figured it took the extra dwell time. I have been told that after applying do not rinse it out if I had to clean the remaining carpets in those areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom