Sucking air

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
Started machine up today and blocked
Off vac port and it was sucking air (refer to picture). Also last step chemical would not prime. Please help

009984BD-825C-4EE1-A8E5-32F5FFA4EDE4.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Started machine up today and blocked
Off vac port and it was sucking air (refer to picture). Also last step chemical would not prime. Please help

View attachment 89960
That's your vacuum relief valve. It's supposed to be sucking air when you block your vac port. Prevents your waste tank from collapsing. Should be adjusted so it starts sucking air at around 14 inches hg. No idea about your Chem feed.

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
That's your vacuum relief valve. It's supposed to be sucking air when you block your vac port. Prevents your waste tank from collapsing. Should be adjusted so it starts sucking air at around 14 inches hg. No idea about your Chem feed.
Thank you.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
As for priming your chemical. First, make sure your hg is set no higher than 14 when you block it off like Cleanworks said. And next, do you have a pink/purple handle/knob on top of your water pump? If so, can you show us how it's positioned? That'll help us determine your chemical feed situation.

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
As for priming your chemical. First, make sure your hg is set no higher than 14 when you block it off like Cleanworks said. And next, do you have a pink/purple handle/knob on top of your water pump? If so, can you show us how it's positioned? That'll help us determine your chemical feed situation.
oh I’m sorry it finally primed when I put water in it lol. I ran it empty and didn’t realize.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
oh I’m sorry it finally primed when I put water in it lol. I ran it empty and didn’t realize.
That sucks, having an accident bad enough to prevent you from using it. You might want to go back and have him go through the machine again with you. Easy to forget things. Run the machine up with him there and shut down going through all the procedures.

Name
Jeff T
That sucks, having an accident bad enough to prevent you from using it. You might want to go back and have him go through the machine again with you. Easy to forget things. Run the machine up with him there and shut down going through all the procedures.
AND, take notes....

Reactions: Nomad74

Wade Moore

Name
Wade Moore
Thanks good ideals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom