Summerfest 2010

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikeyfest is in the winter and summerfest is in the summer :) Other then that I don't know a whole lot. I know there will be a discounted IICRC class and a spotting competition but unlike Mikeyfest I don't think it is a big Vendor driven event but more about the friendships between colleagues and education.
We are honored that we were asked and accepted to host Summerfest this year. I am trying to get the wife to let me jump in like I do for our customer appreciation day.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is it a hop, skip or a jump Hoodlewinky?

I'm not saying that I'll try to go because I never do when I say that.

I really need to go before I keel over deed from years of huffing Chem-die solutions.
Sucking on fumes from a TM slide in was way better.

randy

Name
Randy
Isn't Connection Vegas September 29,30 & Oct 1st ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I wonder why Summer fest wasn't scheduled a few days before or after Connections since Salt Lake City is a straight shot from Vegas and only about 5 hours drive time. A guy could fly in and attend both events.

Lora Olson

Yes dear. U may jump in on Saturday. Lucky u caught me at a weak moment!

:eek:P

ps Andrechelle or Mark. I noticed on the website it said the location was to be salt lake but we are actually in Orem, which is about 40 min south of SLC.

randy

Name
Randy
Marc Imbesi said:
I have my eye on it. I'll be moving to Phoenix in 60-90 days. All depends if I'm settled by then. Thank you, John and Lora, for hosting.

Now why would you leave South Jersey for the dessert ?
Won't you will miss all thus big haired ladies.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
If you bring your meds, you can stay in my room. I'll bring mine, you shut the Tv off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom