Super Swivels

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I'm sure I read a post here fairly recently about part # for super swivels from Car Wash Superstore. But, I've used the search and cannot find this post. I order the catalogue and here is what I see.

This is for a live reel on a 2004 6008 Vortex
2 Questions:
#1 I have the book in front of me and it looks as if part # SVS0890FF FXF 90 degree for 35.65
however it says 1/2 inch and the one on it looks more like a 5/8 or 3/4. Does anyone know the exact part # or can you remember the post?

#2 Also, has anyone ever tried to put a kit in one of these? How do you get it apart?

To All:
Disregard, I had a typo in my search, I found the info. It was from a different company, I will just order one. Thanks

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Jim,
You are the man!!!
Since my last post 20 minutes ago, I have bakes taquitos for the kids (12 min) heated up the oven AND replaced my leaking super swivel with the one you suggested fron Windtax. I ordered two at $29 to have a back up. Started the truck, powered up, and no more leak.

Thanks,
Bill

A fix and tune up day!

[attachment=0:2imca8ri]IMG_0784.JPG[/attachment:2imca8ri]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
glad it worked.......these seem to be pretty good swivels...high heat and pressure and easy to rebuild if you have to and a good price.........I have been happy with how mine have been holding up......

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Jim did you ever try the super swivels I posted the link to? good to 4oo degrees and 5000 psi and it comes in 1/4 inch

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No....I had already ordered..installed and tried out mine before I posted them....I did try to get one of there catalogs but it has not come in yet.....

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Decided to take apart the old Super Swivel just to see what it looked like. With the help of a friend I was able to get it apart. 5 Rings on inside 4 of them were split. I might order the repair kit just to have another back up.

http://www.cleancarpetwizards.com

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_4242.jpg

rebuild kit $10.05...

easy to get....easy to rebuild with out having to remove it off the reel..

Just pull the snap ring and yank the guts ..re build and replace and keep going.....

bought one to have on hand but so far it is holding up great.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom