Superior Cleaning Solutions 2nd Anniversary

John Olson

Name
John Olson
2 years ago today was our first fulll day in Buisness (the buisness changed hands on the 6th)

What an incredible ride these first 2 years have been and we are excited to see what this next year will bring.

We posted a special banner up that is good for today only but I wanted to ad to that. I have been giving away a book called the Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol.
41WWW7BQBGL._SL75_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-st,TopRight,8,-14_OU01_.jpg

Anyone that places and order over $50 with us today I'll send you a copy no charge.
This book was one of the very first which spawned a great many others to follow. When things start getting out of sorts for me I go back and read it again. Applying this book in my life has moved mountains.

Last I want to thank each of you that have been such blessing in our Lives. I won't start naming names as I would surely miss many.

Thank You and we look forward to another year of trying to get you broke dicks moved into Obama's new Tax bracket :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
and thank you John!

Having a broke dick supplier who calls em like he sees em around here really ads to this place's charm.

Job well done!

John Watson

Does that mean my unused John Olson drink card from connections (Bet it is a collectors Item by now) is now worth 2 O'douels at MF09???

Congrats to both you and Lora

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Congrats, John. There are many busienss that don't make it for 1 year. Two years is a great start toward many more.

Scott Warrington
and your freinds at HydroForce and CRW

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Congrats John. It sounds like you've made a great name for yourself on the boards ( just not ***) and in your town. Best wishes to many more years to come.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hey Bob where are the pictures of the fivers we sent? :evil: Yes Watson i'll buy you 2 O'Dhouls in San Diego.

Scott, Thank You. It really is a pleasure to work with the folks at Hydro-Force. I never thought anyone would be as Great as Joe but Myrna is just incredible.

And Chris, Jim says you and your parents are great people thats enough for me.

Chads

Supportive Member
yeah I hope you and all the other broke dick suppliers here keep with it many more years Because I plan on be around for a while.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The suppliers around here will stay in business as long as you guys keep busy so get to work!

-JB-

Name
JB
Congrats John, your a helluva guy!

Look forward to seeing ya in March!\

Take care.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
WTG john your a stand up guy(and im not just saying that because of the free drink in vegas)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom