Superior service

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
My sincere thanks to Lora & John Olson at Superior Cleaning Solutions

I contacted them on the 5th of July for some equipment.

Today I received my toys in Cairns.

It took longer to get from customs to my house, than it did from the time of ordering to get to Australia.

I had notification that they were in customs in Australia on the 9th July

Today is actually the 14th down under

Truly Superior Service.

Thanks again.

Shorty.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
A Roberts Junior Power Stretcher to go with my Behr Claw that I got from my mate Al in Grants Pass last year when I was at Connections.

I got sick of removing my other one from the full size power stretcher, so just got a dedicated one for the Behr Claw.

AK003_thumb.jpg

I just gotta figure out how I can make a cover for those sharp pins to stop it being damaged.

Or doing damage to my gentle skin. shiteatinggrin

Also a little cookie cutter for the C & N's (Cheap 'n nasties).

I have a real estate mob that wants little jobs done for a cheap price !gotcha! This'll bring in a few extra dollars while I'm on site.

Along with any minor stretching to keep them happy. blowme

AK084_thumb.jpg

More toys for my toy box. shiteatinggrin

Add my spot coloring kit, (I have a thick H.HIDE !gotcha! for charging this one), and the carpets are in pretty good nick again.

Not the first time I have had excellent service from Lora and John, and it certainly won't be the last with the Superior service that they provide.

Straight forward, no hassles or complicated haggling, just up-front, honest and fast service.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Good stuff - I've only ever got small stuff off John (so far...) but the service sure beats the pants off anything I've experienced around here. He must have his own personal jet because damn that stuff gets here fast.

Lora Olson

Heathrow said:
Good stuff - I've only ever got small stuff off John (so far...) but the service sure beats the pants off anything I've experienced around here. He must have his own personal jet because damn that stuff gets here fast.

NOT a jet...but a parachute! He hates planes, but loves jumpin' outta them! ;)

And thanks Shorty, sorry I couldn't send you jelly belly's too, but I worry about sending food and having that hang up in customs any longer than it needs to! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom