suppilers/distys...who wants to sell me a new rotary?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ken Snow said:
Let me say what all suppliers must say to themselves when they read these posts:

"What a bunch of f'n hypocrites. They go on and on complaining about customers wanting a better price and this or that asshole B & S cleaner only charges this, all the while being cheapskate mother f'ers themselves"

In fairness I never hear Larry complain about less expensive cleaners or customers, but I had to post this to point out some of the hypocrasy I see and I am sure the vendors feel.

Ken

quality with out the over pricing is not to much to ask...most people who want there carpets cleaned want the same thing....and I would think that even YOU could see that 99.9 % of the things in our industry are way over priced and nothing but crap...I expect the same thing as my clients do......quality...fair price and for someone to stand behind what they sell or do and like my clients..If I can't find or get all the above then I will keep looking until I do.......and if that is what make me a hypocrite....then no so be it....

Name
John LaBarbera
TimP said:
When can we get the mytee machine??

Some time in July.

I agree with what Jim Martin said about a lot of things in the industry as being over priced. And I',m really tired of the cliche "you get what you pay for". While that true to a point, many manufacturers used that to justify over pricing. A higher price doesn't necessarily make something better. The important thing is will the company stand behind it after you buy it. If they won't the price is too high.

TimP

John LaBarbera said:
TimP said:

Some time in July.

I agree with what Jim Martin said about a lot of things in the industry as being over priced. And I',m really tired of the cliche "you get what you pay for". While that true to a point, many manufacturers used that to justify over pricing. A higher price doesn't necessarily make something better. The important thing is will the company stand behind it after you buy it. If they won't the price is too high.

I really don't want to wait that long. Any chance of me getting one sooner. :roll: I can see quite a few guys here who want one now in this thread too.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike Draper said:
I need some carpet cleaning.......I'm gonna call everyone in the phone book and go with the cheapest price!

ahh, young Grasshopper, you not ready to leave the temple yet.
You must learn this parable ;

The Parable of two CC'ing Shaolin Monks
One Monk named Am No Foo, is diligent and faithful to his duty.
He uses an off brand juice to clean the temple stone.
He saves many Yen, though the juice works just as well as the hi-priced juice sold at Yang's Janitor supply & herbal medicine store
His equipment is average st best

The other Shoalin CC'r, named Lay Ze pays twice as much for his juice and buys the most expensive equipment from Ling's Opium Emporium & Stone Cleaning Supplies

However, Lay Ze is sloth. He's not diligent in removing the candle wax drips in the Temple.
His work is poor

The moral of the story is..... having the temple stone cleaned by a professional is not the same as buying stone equipment and opium

So young Grasshopper, I hope you can become a wise one and figure out that buying a "service" is not the same as buying a product

Master Poe

..L.T.A.

grouNd meAt said:
[quote="Mike Draper":28bi1cd8]

I need some carpet cleaning.......I'm gonna call everyone in the phone book and go with the cheapest price!

He saves many Yen, though the juice works just as well as the hi-priced juice sold at Yang's Janitor supply & herbal medicine store

The other Shoalin CC'r, named Lay Ze pays twice as much for his juice and buys the most expensive equipment from Ling's Opium Emporium & Stone Cleaning Supplies

However, Lay Ze is sloth. He's not diligent in removing the candle wax drips in the Temple.
His work is poor

The moral of the story is..... having the temple stone cleaned by a professional is not the same as buying stone equipment and opium

So young Grasshopper, I hope you can become a wise one and figure out that buying a "service" is not the same as buying a product

Master Poe

..L.T.A.[/quote:28bi1cd8]

Wow what a line of crap stacked very high

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
lol Larry puts a lot of thought into his posts

very entertaining

me feel very foolish pay full price must learn get free stuff like leader

Name
Bill Soukoreff
John LaBarbera said:
TimP said:

Some time in July.

I am so impressed with the quality of Mytee's new booster. I would gladly pay more for it (what the competition is charging) but they won't take more. :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
grouNd meAt said:
[quote="Mike Draper":1lcfjt2e]

His work is poor

Master Poe

..L.T.A.[/quote:1lcfjt2e]

Thanks for the wisdom Sensei Rarry!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom