Surdi whats your marketing secret?

Name
I'm Rick James
Gotta say ive been doing this a long time and very impressed with you being able to do $150,000 your first year with no real marketing, Dude whats your secret? Where do I sign up?

[iframe:l8lf181o]http://www.bensurdi.com/[/iframe:l8lf181o]

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
Man where does he find the time to do all that?

Impressive website, but Ben does the industry really need another marketing Guru? :shock:

He probably spends less time reading forums then we do...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
If he wants to promote building your business, he could at least spell check his ad.

I/'ve????

Maybe it's nit-pickin', but you should at least check your web site before posting.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm guessing he's just a blowhard like the rest of you guys. LOL
Normally I'd be insulted by a comment like that, but coming from you Douglas........
smiley-finger007.gif

Name
I'm Rick James
Sign me up. Like the suit too. The one on your website reminds me of Don Johnson from Miami Vice. I hear mullets are making a comeback.

Chris A

Name
Chris
brent said:
Gotta say ive been doing this a long time and very impressed with you being able to do $150,000 your first year with no real marketing, Dude whats your secret? Where do I sign up?

[iframe:2qnzabi2]http://www.bensurdi.com/[/iframe:2qnzabi2]

I think its his uncanny ability to fill himself completely with shit at any given moment...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
All I could find is website building and marketing for apartment cleaning?

What am I missing?

For my experiance apartment cleaning can be very low price per job, long set up times and they can be easily lost if another cleaner comes a knocking that is a nickle cheeper.

Not for me anyway.

He has a nice looking wordpress website. But, it looked like all the other Tre sites to me and is listed #16 (below the fold)when I searched "carpet cleaning seattle wa"

On Google maps I couldn't even find his company after going back over 200 listings.

What's up with that?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
hey dave i hate to brake it to you but its easy to do over 150k a year with one truck just doing apts...
and no the propertys dont switch because of price it can be a factor .but if you know the apt biz its easy to keep them
i have had venturi trying to take 6 of me propertys for the last 2 months and not one will even let him do a demo
i restarted 4 years ago with a rented porty and now im putting truck number 3 on the rd , i work less then 40hrs a week most weeks, and i dont do weekend jobs

so to me it aint that bad

maybe i should do the surdi thing to for people in ca..........

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Everyone should have their niche.

I would rather not do apartments here. As it is going to the lowest rate. I don't want to play that game.Every area is different.

I would rather focus on upper middle residentials.

Some companies focus on commercial.

Whatever floats your boat.

-JB-

Name
JB
all's I can say is cu serves the perfect clientele for him, vacant's.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
then why knock it if you dont know anything about it ...$225 for a 2 bed apt without repairs yep i guess thats the lowest rate . plus no fruniture to move or need to kiss the arse of anyone as you try to make a up sale and oh done in 45 mins paid within 14 days....

but to be honest that is one property and they only have on ave 6 moves outs a month
the other companies i work for pay an avg of $160 inc of 1 or 2 minor repairs for a 2 bed unit and the avg time it takes to do a unit 45 mins to 1hr inc set up and pack up

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Dave we don't do apartment cleaning. Not sure where you got that information.

My website shows up #4 on carpet cleaning Seattle.

Type in "carpet cleaning lake stevens" which is my city-
Type in "carpet cleaning Woodinville" which is my other city
Type in " green carpet cleaning seattle" which is my term

Either way- I get about 5-7 calls per day from my website.

green guy

Ben is sharp. However, we have his first year beat by $10,000. No SEO Simply phone calls to set up informational demonstrations.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
bensurdi said:
Dave we don't do apartment cleaning. Not sure where you got that information.

My website shows up #4 on carpet cleaning Seattle.

Type in "carpet cleaning lake stevens" which is my city-
Type in "carpet cleaning Woodinville" which is my other city
Type in " green carpet cleaning seattle" which is my term

Either way- I get about 5-7 calls per day from my website.

Getting calls is what it's all about as long as you close them.

I was counting the sponsored links and the map listing for Seattle to arrive at 16

They are important because they will push your site below the fold.

The other towns have less than 20K population.

green carpet cleaning seattle is not a very searched for term.

What ever works for you, that's fine.

Like I said before everyone should have a niche.

I was just searching to see if you were able to on the top of maps and the organic listings.

The first listing can get over 80% of the calls and stop the calls right there.

Anyway, I'm sorry about thinking you did apartments. Your reference too property management made me think of rentals.

Now I see you were talking about high end rentals.

Remember that every area is different.

In my area the high end property management companies went bankrupt here when a couple of years ago they were taking 10 months or more to rent and the companies went upside down.

I used to clean for one here. They has several that they rented to executives. They even built them with their own construction company. They were multimillionaires on paper.

Now they are living in Texas in a trailer.

If that is the marketing you are selling (Just a guess)

You might want to prequalify the buyers too assure their success.

Dave Yoakum said:
Everyone should have their niche.

I would rather not do apartments here. As it is going to the lowest rate. I don't want to play that game.Every area is different.

I would rather focus on upper middle residentials.

Some companies focus on commercial.

Whatever floats your boat.

I was thinking about this today. We all hear it is wise to diversify your investments and that should apply to your business as well. I think it is bad to have all your business from one source such as upper end residential. I personally think no more than 20 percent should come from one segment. You could do 50 percent commercial and 50 percent residential. I think it would be better to be like 20 percent owner residential, 20 percent rental, 20 percent commercial, possibly 20 percent commerical hard surface etc. I am currently about 90 percent repeat and referral residential which is great for now but could spell disaster down the road. I plan to adjust accordingly.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We have chosen 5 very specific categories of commercial work that after testing, we found yielded the most profit potential. Residential is still a very large part of our business however, I do not see a risk in being heavily saturated in either market, as long as you play your cards right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom