Surface Protection

Rex Gosnell

Name
Rex Gosnell
Hi All! My name is Rex Gosnell. I'm New to Mikeys Board and very excited to see that so many professionals with decades of knowledge in one place! I met Mike in Las Vegas at the TISE Event. After I introduced myself and explained what I sell. He said you came to the right spot! I work for Polysols Inc. we manufacture CCP Tacky "Clean, Cover, Protect". It's a 36in x 100ft 300 sqft roll with multiple layers of protection! The top layers are two types of non-woven fabrics to absorb any spills and trap any debris. The bottom layer is a polymer film with a slight adhesive to keep covering in place without leaving residue behind. This film also eliminates liquids from reaching surface being protected. Works great on all hard surfaces! We have capabilities of adding your company logo to product up to 5 colors.
Thanks for taking the time to read. If anyone has questions please feel free to ask.!
_CGP8865.jpg

Attachments

• protects appliences.jpg
    protects appliences.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 332
Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome Rex!

Your product looks perfect for those that do any hard surface work.

Do you have any videos or addition photos of it in action?

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Hey Rex, welcome to the best forum!
That looks like an awesome product, particularly for hard surface cleaners but even carpet cleaners could use it to protect grandmas family heirloom hutch or or other items from overspray.
How does it cling to the surfaces? Is it easy to work with unlike Saran Wrap lol!
Also, how much is a roll?
Thank you!

Rex Gosnell

Name
Rex Gosnell
Thanks Kellie yes Saran Wrap on steroids! Great comparison! The bottom layer film has a tack to it enough to allow vertical adhesion. The cost is 45.00 per.
Mike yes here's a few more in action! Also an example of Logo added.

Attachments

• _CGP8797.jpg
    _CGP8797.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 304
  • _CGP8833.jpg
    _CGP8833.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 345
  • CCPT6.JPG
    CCPT6.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 312
  • SP roll.jpeg
    SP roll.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 335

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Wow..that's pretty cool! Probably a very stupid question but it is reusable yes? Easily wipeable?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Rex, I don't see a way to purchase on your website. How does one go about buying a roll?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
You have my interest

Cost is 5x what we use now, so it would have to be easier to use and re usable.

How heavy is the roll?

Is there an applicator? Or some sort of bearing on each end? My question is, how do you apply to cabinets that are 6 inch off the floor?

Will it contour around a cabinet toe kick?

To reuse it, will it roll back up after use?

Rex Gosnell

Name
Rex Gosnell
Clean Image,
It is reuseable don't know if its easier due to not knowing what you currently use.
The roll is 12 lb.
The roll is reverse wound so there is only one way to apply. roll off a few feet attach to end of cabinet and walk to the other end with it pressing it as you go.
It'll contour around anything and will roll back up. You have to cut with scissors the fabric will not rip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom