Survey

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
"NEW MONEY"

Nouveau riche (French for "new rich"), or new money, refers to a person who has acquired considerable wealth within his or her generation.[1] This term is generally to emphasize that the individual was previously part of a lower socioeconomic rank, and that such wealth has provided the means for the acquisition of goods or luxuries that were previously unobtainable. The term can also be used in a derogatory fashion, for the purposes of social class distinction, to describe persons with newfound wealth as lacking the experience or finesse to use wealth in the same manner as old money—persons frofamilies who have been wealthy for multiple generations

I totally understood your using it as a deragatory remark. It doesn't apply to me, but it certainly shows your obvious entitlement issues!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Entitlement...."WRONG AGAIN"...... :cry:

"I wonder who WrOtE this post".... :roll:

My goal is simple- work like hell, build my business as large as it can be while still being manageable, and bank enough money so that my son will work out of desire rather than necessity.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the challenge with surveys is they only tell you who has the biggest marketing budget.
As some marketing guys were telling me the other day, actually reminding me, there are 3 ways to increase your busn
1. Add new clients
2. Up your dollar amount earned from each client
3. Increase the repetition of each client

With most, not all, big marketing budget companies, they are always going after #1 because they need to keep replacing their clients. They worked #2 with each client but failed to provide incentive for #3, so they have to keep finding new blood. Of their repeat work, its only because their clients don't know any different, and/or, using a company around here as an example, they "sometimes" get a good tech who generates repeat clients.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
Entitlement...."WRONG AGAIN"...... :cry:

"I wonder who WrOtE this post".... :roll:

My goal is simple- work like hell, build my business as large as it can be while still being manageable, and bank enough money so that my son will work out of desire rather than necessity.

LOL- - sorry I don't like using cheesy emoticons every sentence.
Obviously you feel the same way as you cliam that the carpet clenaing buisness was a "gift" for your son?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom