Swamped

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Have two jobs booked for next week. Tuning up the 887 Sanitaire for the upcoming big week. Cleaned a area rug for my buddy last week. He just dropped off a 30 Pack of Busch Light. Man I luv this business!!!

Golden Boy

R

rotovacguy

Busch light?

And here I had you pegged for a Hamm's guy!.... :wink:

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
2 full days scheduled for next week so far, it's Spring Break for the kiddos and the last slow week of the year for us. The following week is already nearly filled up.

G

I miss Brian's "Best Day Ever" "Best Week Ever" "Best Month Ever" "Best Year Ever" "Aren't you guys doing as well as I am?" what happen to all the cheerleader "look at me", now we have to settle for Cole. somewhat amus

G

Mikey P said:
Cole banned himself.

He prefers the SFS VBJs he gets on ICS rather then the in your face honesty he gets here.

I give him credit for banning himself. He should of been ban for being dishonest with advertising and business practice. I'm glad no one kissed his Ass for being filthy rich off of ripping people off. But, I do need people like him to do this, so I can get the customer who appreciates the fine work, and then tell me the horror story. If everyone did a great job, there wouldn't be any room for another carpet cleaner. But, I sleep well knowing the customer got the very best we could offer. He sleeps well, convincing himself he is ripping people, illegal employees off, so he can feed his family (ahhhh that is heart warming, and almost believable, but not, he will have demons in his head, he knows). It is better to sleep at night, even if you broke your ass on a 5 bedroom house with stairs for $50, so you can gain a customer. S.O.B. good bye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom