Swivel for orig. Turbo tile tool

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
My supplier wants $175 for a replacement swivel for my Turbo and they have to order it for me. I can order it myself for less than $40. I have done it a few times in the past. I'm not sure the size of the threads. Once I got it right and the order time I needed an adapter or 2 for it to work. I can't find a part number on it anywhere.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When you find THE RIGHT ONE for $40 let me know. Otherwise your supplier gave you good info. They should last you about 2 years with heavy use and 5-6 years with normal catpet cleaner type use.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
let me see a picture of the tool and what you are looking for..I may have some parts laying around

John Olson

Name
John Olson
He is looking for this one
T-8.jpg

I do have rebuild kits for these but I have never had a rebuilt one last more then a month. Your welcome to try though if you still have one that is the exact re-placement.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this is what I have........let me know if it is the type you are looking for......

IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Jim, the swivel looks the same, the Turbo looks different.

John, do you know what size fitting/thread is on that swivel? 1/4" or 3/8" or 1/2"

This is the 3rd time that I need the swivel and I have found it for under $40 in the past. It was made by Mosmatic, I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom