Take a guess

Mikey P

Administrator
and make damn sure that your jug fill hose won't pop out of the cap when you go to fill it under heated pressure or you're going to soak your cab and melt your skin

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Good to know. My system is vastly different than your system. It seem that your system produces heat and maintains it better. I wonder if i can improve it.. would cover up the heat exchanger completely with insulate blanket improve heat?

Still learning it. Maybe winter just make it colder as fresh water just cold.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Im happy with the hydramaster...it definitely easier than the portable. The only thing that sucks is that i dont have powered reel for the hose. But the 45 blower and having 1000psi is real nice..

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Good to know. My system is vastly different than your system. It seem that your system produces heat and maintains it better. I wonder if i can improve it.. would cover up the heat exchanger completely with insulate blanket improve heat?

Still learning it. Maybe winter just make it colder as fresh water just cold.
Do you keep your wand planted on the floor when you clean? The less you pick your wand up off the carpet, the hotter it’ll get
And did you also check your engine’s rpm at full throttle? These machines are known to have a setting that isn’t accurate

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Do you have preferred tach to check it?

No TinyTac/hour meter on the Boxer??

1579794276529.png

cheap (relatively) and easy to install

at any rate, you should be running any air cooled motor near max RPM to provide best cooling
'bout 3100-3200rpm would be the sweet spot on your motor

..L.T.A.

steve_64

No TinyTac/hour meter on the Boxer??

View attachment 96463

cheap (relatively) and easy to install

at any rate, you should be running any air cooled motor near max RPM to provide best cooling
'bout 3100-3200rpm would be the sweet spot on your motor

..L.T.A.
There's an adjustable throttle for a reason.

I have found running around 80 percent is the sweet spot for torque and fuel efficiency for most small motors.

Back
Top Bottom