Take my money please!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Recently had this email "back and forth" with this guy wanting to bring me more customers. I've been around long enough to know how it works. I don't need help getting customers. Help = additional costs. Read the following from the bottom up. I'm devastated that I don't fit within their "Culture perspective".

John Peterson (johnpetersonsl062@gmail.com)To:you (Bcc) + 1 more Details
Damon,

Sorry for the inconvenience! We're rather picky with who we bring on from a culture perspective and I think we're going to pass on this one. My apologies.

Best of luck moving forward!

Regards,
John

On Sun, August 21, 2022 5:01 PM, John Peterson <johnpetersonsl062@gmail.com> wrote:
Really not open to scams or giving away 40% of my income to a leads service. My rates are $.45 per sqft. for carpet, $4 per stair, $.65 per sqft for tile and grout cleaning. If you are good with that then send me your leads.

Thanks, Damon
A Plus Carpet Cleaning

-----Original Message-----
To: damon@apcarpetcleaners.com
Sent: Sun, Aug 21, 2022 9:44 am
Subject: Re: quick question

Hey Damon,

Just wanted to check in quickly to see whether or not you've had a chance to read through my previous email in this thread..?

Would love to hear your thoughts!
On Fri, August 19, 2022 4:41 PM, John Peterson <johnpetersonsl062@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Damon,

Currently looking for a cleaning company in your area that's able to take on a few more residential clients every month and thought you might be interested.

If there's any interest, reply back with a quick "yes". No pressure either way!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
"Cultural Perspective"??? Throw the race card at the scam artist and tell him that not fitting in his cultural perspective is racial discrimination. Tell him you're forwarding this over to your attorney. Maybe he'll stop harassing you after that

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Get those calls all the time.
I let them exhaust their intro then.............CLICK!...................and BLOCK!
MOFOS!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom