Talked to Cole Today..

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice enough guy over the phone.

but aren't we all...
We had some good laughs, talked shop and conversed like two normal hard headed business owners.

I feel bad for Greg actually. In less then a few weeks he became a Mikey's Board Crack head and he was feeling like his drug supply was drying up. In his words, *** sucks and ICS is dead.

Explains his tantrum for sure. :shock: :shock:

Anyhow I want to apologize for putting words in Greg's mouth.
Seeing how Greg is in the deep south I should not have messed with a NEW Mikey Boarder like I did. If my joke would have taken place a few months from now (after we meet face to face in Nashville) I'm sure Greg would have let it go. It takes a while to figure me out for sure.

So Greg, I'm sorry for putting your name to the 40 mules quote.

We both know what I meant by it (over working your chimps) but the last thing I would want is a colored employee to find that quote and think you really said it about negro slavery..

So I am going to ask the group here to not bang you too hard for your out burst last night. We all have our moments and I think Greg makes a killer MBr.

and no, no lawyers were needed to make me form this apology, just the desire to keep Greg around.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I ain't drinking tonight, I am cooking
Oh, I see we are in a kinder more sensitive mode.

PS today is your taking day from my paypal account so shut up:)

G

I'm glad there is an apology. But, how about the information that came out, about avoiding IRS, paying employees as 1099, he finances purchases of equipment and his independents pay rental of the equipment and then take a percentage. For me, it was an eye opener of how bad this industry can get. So is he now a good guy in this industry because you appologized? I'm not trying to stir the pot, but I learned a lot about how others operate, and not to operate.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
giving thank to Mikey and go pluck yourself:)

Lock it down now and say Happy thanksgiving

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
To early to tell Bob.

You at least are honest about how shitty of a cleaner you were.

I wouldn't take that Bob, clearly you are the very best top notch cleaner in your neighborHOOD.

randy

Name
Randy
Dam, I was looking forward to bringing my 1855 Colt Dueling pistols to the meeting in Nashville.

Cameron1

randy said:
Dam, I was looking forward to bringing my 1855 Colt Dueling pistols to the meeting in Nashville.

you can still bring em Randy...... but do i get to practice first

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
harryhides said:
Mikey P said:
To early to tell Bob.

You at least are honest about how shitty of a cleaner you were.

I wouldn't take that Bob, clearly you are the very best top notch cleaner in your neighborHOOD.
Did ya hear Harry...Crash has taken over my legacy....now if i could only make him say...
dear lik he means it!!!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey,
I appreciate the apology and the clarification in your post. After speaking with you- I realized you really are a bright guy. Your introducing yourself as an attorney at first was hilarious and definetly cut the tension.lol funny shi_
I enjoyed our chat and true to my word: I will stick around ( for your amusement-lol)

also- Thank you for your advice regarding the rug pit.
And for the record:while we certainly don't agree on many thing we definetly agree that the format for *** sucks terribly and the ice board is dead (hardly any traffic)

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
ErictheRed said:
I'm glad there is an apology. But, how about the information that came out, about avoiding IRS, paying employees as 1099, he finances purchases of equipment and his independents pay rental of the equipment and then take a percentage. For me, it was an eye opener of how bad this industry can get. So is he now a good guy in this industry because you appologized? I'm not trying to stir the pot, but I learned a lot about how others operate, and not to operate.

Avoiding the IRS? Huh? I get audited regularly and pass the litmus test everytime. Now stop worrying about my business and focus on yours

Bjorn

you will never be as fun as you once were going to be awhile to get a new gasket to replace the one you BLEW!

those 100 dollar Chinese wands how much do those rent for?

duckster

We need to keep in mind that how anyone chooses to run their own business is entirely their own business and no one elses. Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether qualified or non-qualified. The only ones that count are the ones you paid for.

Cole is thankful that his business model works for him. I can sleep at night now knowing that Cole can sleep at night.

Happy Turkey, Ham, and too much food Day

C

cucu

you gave in ...you bent over ...ya bitoch....did you atleast reverse the phone charges

Mikey P

Administrator
f you belt buckle vanishing puss.

I'll bend over to keep a member happy here.

coupon hack or not.

I'm sure his chimps can clean better than you too.

Greenie

Phuk Cole, he still needs to apologize to Lisa.

Still a Dooshbag for running a discount slave driving outfit too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom