Tank replacement day 3

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Well there she is......................

This morning I decided that I was going to make a few extra changes so it took me longer than I had planed..

I moved the chemical pump and the shut off to a lot easier place to get to
(3rd picture red horizontal valve)

The 4Th picture is of the throttle control cable and assembly............there is no set place for this and the bracket was sent with no mounting ......this was the best I could find for it and it works great.....easy to get to and it is almost back in the same place.............

I fired it up and it ran like a top..........not a single hick-up or leak...........

If there is anything in particular anyone wants to see let me know..........

also if it is possible you may want to go to this type on chemical jug.

Gravity feed it the way to go...........the old system was so damn hard to prime and get going .....this thing was completely dry from the switch over

once I fired it and got it going it was nothing to prime and set it..........

http://www.beyondclean.biz/watertank.htm

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nice upgrade. Would there be a benefit in adding some storage space to replace the area lost over the square tank? Maybe an additional "tray" type shelf over the existing one, by perhaps 12" or so?

The pix are great!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I lost a little storage up there....I mainly used it for my feet mats and post pads..........all of that will go back.. I really did not use it to much.....
I have the big shelve in the rear of the truck........

the only real impact was my pump up sprayers (2) that I used for tile
But the new tank if more fat them long so I gained space at the front and rear of the tank so I will just get a few pump up sprayer racks and mount them to the floor behind the tank...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom