Tank update....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It is on the road and headed my way.I delayed it toward the end of the month so that I could pull the truck off the asphalt and not have to worry about jobs and to get alot of things in order.......you know me got to follow the 6 P rule

I was thinking about this and called AT today to see if I could get a drawing of what I am looking at and what to expect to try to get ahead of the game.........

Tom (the guy that has helped me sense I got the idea to do this) took the time and installed alot of the loose parts in the proper order and hooked up alot of items for me. not only that but the rest of the loose parts that are being shipped separate.before they sealed the boxes up he took the time and took pictures of a complete set up for me on how the system is hook up and how it should look.

He took it upon his self and did all this with out no one asking.........
can you think of better service...........

redbird

Tom is one of the great people at AT . Tom and his collegues are always just a phone call away . They have the experience, and knowledge to help with any question,suggestion or problem. Everyone there goes the extra mile ! Congrats to all the people at Aero Tech, another example of customer service the way it should be.

G

Jim,

I am doing my tank also at the end of the month. We are doing it January 27th and 28th. Call me if you have questions (708) 670-4043. I may need to call you if I have questions. My tank shipped today.

Dave

G

I had a leak in mine a year ago and where I had it welded it has a pin hole again and I just don't want it to happen again.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they are supposed to be SS but they are not a good grade that is one problem

The biggest problem is the construction welds are leaking, some welds on mine started rusting before they broke free and started to leak

the design is one of the worst IMO Mine had only 1 baffle in it going the width of the tank.............

that caused 2 problems ...

1...no type of water control at all so at about 100 gals that's when the water started beating the tank and the welds on the baffle were not good so it snapped it off witch caused other leaks

and

2 no one accounted for the expanding and contracting of the tank as it emptying or was filled with water.......being as flimsy as they are and with out the proper support the tanks expanding and contracting are breaking there welds..it has got to give somewhere and the welds are the weak link........

G

The round tanks have been around for about a year and a half, right after my truck was made. There have been no problems with the round tanks. It was a bad design, they need more baffles in the tank.

I had 2 777's and neither had tank problems but the 720, 6008 and first Aero Techs had bad tanks. I'm glad I am getting a round tank now.

Dave

Billy

Name
BH
Dave I told you to get a round tank a while back. But you didn't really like it in all your wisdom :lol:

G

Billy,

I didn't want to do it before because if the weld held up it would be less aggravation. I feel I should do it now because it is the slowest time of the year and this would be the best time to do it.

Dave

Greenie

Billy said:
Dave what tools will you be using this time? :lol: :shock:

Camera!

It's good to be the boss.

So do I understand this correctly, AT is replacing Dave's tank on warranty?
Damn....I don't know if I'm impressed, shocked or what?

G

Tools? I will have to ask Bob and get back to you. I will be the helper. Bob will be the boss.

Greenie: Warranty baby!!! I am telling you that AT knows customer service. It's not because it's me because there are others with these great stories. They are even giving me the larger 210 gallon tank at no extra charge.

Dave

G

Mike,

I know people that are not on the boards that own Aero Tech's that have had the same level of service I had. You may never believe it but you are just too naive and stubborn to ever believe it. If Shawn told you the world was ending tomorrow you would believe him. It's too bad you run around with blinders.

I can tell you Aero Tech doesn't care what is said good and bad about them on these boards. Their service to all their customers is the same but you will never let yourself believe that because your ego is too big to ever be wrong.

I talked to Brian one day about a post on the boards about them and he told me not to let it bother me because the boards are such a low percentage of sales it is not important what the negative people say.

Dave

G

Dave,

Aero Tech called and said they need your credit card. You made too much money last month. You can afford your own tank...if it was only 2 months old or 20 years old....

HEHEEEEE

Chad

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to Brian one day about a post on the boards about them and he told me not to let it bother me because the boards are such a low percentage of sales it is not important what the negative people say.

:lol: lolololololoooool

Now that's funny.

Billy

Name
BH
chad said:
Dave,

Aero Tech called and said they need your credit card. You made too much money last month. You can afford your own tank...if it was only 2 months old or 20 years old....

HEHEEEEE

Chad

Chad now thats funny Who did that? :?: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom