Targeting Women Part 2

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
billyeadon said:
No that definitely isn't it. That is just a video of an old guy pitching products.

You'd do better if you held a baby with a soiled diaper in your arms and maybe a shot of a cute little kitten peeing on the floor before you applied the odor treatment.

Or....considering you are marketing emotionally to men, why not just put a bikini babe sensuously sucking the pee out of the carpet with her spot claw....ala the Carls Jr. ads.

Or maybe....you are trying to just present the value of your product (service) in a professional, unique and memorable way. Funny I watched that whole video and I don't remember the name of the product. I remember the scene of you flooding the stained carpet and using the claw, but that's about it 10 minutes later. Get the product name out there more where it can be seen and remembered.

:wink:

Take care,
Lisa

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
truckmount girl said:
billyeadon said:
No that definitely isn't it. That is just a video of an old guy pitching products.

You'd do better if you held a baby with a soiled diaper in your arms and maybe a shot of a cute little kitten peeing on the floor before you applied the odor treatment.

Or....considering you are marketing emotionally to men, why not just put a bikini babe sensuously sucking the pee out of the carpet with her spot claw....ala the Carls Jr. ads.

Or maybe....you are trying to just present the value of your product (service) in a professional, unique and memorable way. Funny I watched that whole video and I don't remember the name of the product. I remember the scene of you flooding the stained carpet and using the claw, but that's about it 10 minutes later. Get the product name out there more where it can be seen and remembered.

:wink:

Take care,
Lisa

Being the oldest of 15 children in my very Catholic family I have held and changed more diapered babbies than most men. But I do appreciate you offering to do the bikinied babe shot. We will have auditions at MF.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yes that was the one. Just realize that it was shot about the late 90's. My point is to try to get more of the customers involved, especially customers looking happy and relieved that they chose the right company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom