TAT Mobile Ramblings

Mikey P

Administrator
Lordy what A-day 3 jobs anymore just where's my old ass out so soon when their staircases involved the pressure regulator on my 370 is gone dad so the he exchanger is constantly dumping water because the radiator cap is just at 22PSI even if I cut back on the house pressured still overwhelms it and it's letting water out faster than the heat exchanger can heat it up so that made today extra fun. Some I sigur sealer videos have created competition is guide Dave baccy's as come out with a mop and slop sealer cobs are still pushing is and just a matter of time before who's the other guy not soak daddy but the kreisman every start to go just like Bob daughter Annie out I expected C45 Bob and slops dealers out there on the market within the next few mods just makes too much sense why they never picked up on carbs you knows maybe they just not take the guy seriously weren't threatened by him but obviously with John dawn selling sigur super squeezer everyone now sees the value and the need for well they experience show as come and gone but see if anybody even talks about it tomorrow I didn't hear of anything groundbreaking are no new products being introduced Stumble across a rob Allen video today where is sitting in his living room drinking wine pretty ship faced pontificating be in a Royal douche bag is highly entertaining for about 3 minutes and then I have to go to can the customers toilet due to nausea just really makes me sick There's a her to llamas on the side of the road and a miniature donkey you don't see that too often

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Lordy what A-day 3 jobs anymore just where's my old ass out so soon when their staircases involved the pressure regulator on my 370 is gone dad so the he exchanger is constantly dumping water because the radiator cap is just at 22PSI even if I cut back on the house pressured still overwhelms it and it's letting water out faster than the heat exchanger can heat it up so that made today extra fun. Some I sigur sealer videos have created competition is guide Dave baccy's as come out with a mop and slop sealer cobs are still pushing is and just a matter of time before who's the other guy not soak daddy but the kreisman every start to go just like Bob daughter Annie out I expected C45 Bob and slops dealers out there on the market within the next few mods just makes too much sense why they never picked up on carbs you knows maybe they just not take the guy seriously weren't threatened by him but obviously with John dawn selling sigur super squeezer everyone now sees the value and the need for well they experience show as come and gone but see if anybody even talks about it tomorrow I didn't hear of anything groundbreaking are no new products being introduced Stumble across a rob Allen video today where is sitting in his living room drinking wine pretty ship faced pontificating be in a Royal douche bag is highly entertaining for about 3 minutes and then I have to go to can the customers toilet due to nausea just really makes me sick There's a her to llamas on the side of the road and a miniature donkey you don't see that too often
Have another beer Mikey.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ya dont carry extra pressure regulator on your truck to do a quick fix?

Back
Top Bottom