Tax and Year End...Are you ready?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Are you ready? Do you have your year end things done?
Well my tax stuff is pretty much taken care of...just a portable file to email over and the rest is on them.

I do have a ton of paperwork and purging to do...in both senses of that word.

I love to start off fresh so I will spend most of the evening doing that and then spending the later hours with the family...the kid got a Cat-opoly game for Christmas that we are playing...it's not the game...it's the company.

Happy New year to all you F'ers...I hope each and everyone of you make millions of dollars or better in 2010.
It's been an honor to be offened, razzed, given hell by and just being a part of you disfunctional (to put it lightly) crew of dirtbags and deliquents. I love you man!...you know who you are.

www.free-smiley-faces.de_big-smileys_grosse-smilies_01_800x800.jpg

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have most of my numbers put into my P&L statement already, just need to punch them into Turbo tax.

Took a big real estate loss after trying to sell a rental all year instead of renting it. That's the beauty of real estate investing. It gives you nice losses until you sell it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I just waiting for the stuff that others have to send me, spent one day getting everything together

but it helps to do a little every month as you go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom