Tax Time

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone else slow this week? Usually like this for Tax Time.

Beginning of April was really good.

Mikey P

Administrator
Slightly over paid last year so no check for us, for once...

Yes biz always drops a bit this week.

Our summer rush officially starts the middle of May.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
We're slow, weather hasn't helped. I did get my taxes taken care of. I unfriended Uncle Sam on Facebook for this one.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I paid in quarterly but my cpa didn't estimate right so I mailed in a check for $3500 more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Aside from personal taxes I only had to pay $800.00 because my company is a Corp.
Wasn't too bad on the personal stuff either.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Nice being married to an accountant and have a CPA in the family our taxes where done first part of February :D

-JB-

Name
JB
Got me a credit this year... for once, thanks to some equipment, and a $6500 tax credit on the new house! :mrgreen:

Who'd a thunk ya could wright off the tax credit on a house ya closed on on March 30th, 2010, on 2009 taxes!

Ya just gotta love that! shiteatinggrin

I started off the year with THEM owing ME!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'll be sending in a big donation for Obama to give to all those too lazy to work and those who would rather buy cars and boats than health insurance.

I paid less quarterly because I was going to take a big real estate loss, but my business net was alot bigger than the previous year so gotta pay up.

It's funny, I booked five jobs today but I couldn't get anybody to fill tomorrow mornings time slot. Guess I'll go to the post office for awhile.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I owe about $16,000 . Guess Ill have to pay quarterly. This sucks! :( But i did get $600 back from federal and $154 from state on my personal taxes. I worked for directv parttime in the winter. IT was fun for real

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom