Team Canada! (AW-29)

Name
Jeff T
I’m 2 jobs away from 40K worth of tile and HS…

Would have been REALLY great to have had my TWO9 HS glide for it

Oh well, better luck in the fall I guess…

Name
Jeff T
Working on it.

Not so easy with 28 versions of the same wand.
I can understand, and respect that.
Dude, if you want me to take pictures, measurements, or do a flipping zoom meeting with you to get this project completed, I’m in…

Mikey P

Administrator
I can understand, and respect that.
Dude, if you want me to take pictures, measurements, or do a flipping zoom meeting with you to get this project completed, I’m in…
Thanks,

If you want to give me the total width if it's over or under 12 in most notably and then the overall front to back width which should be either 5/8 or 9/16

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care
Name
jack zerkie
I have the AW 29 and other wands straight down spray heads not adjustable. I had heart operation very easy just the main valve replaced with a pig valve doing great. I waited a week to go back to work, The AW 29 with a glide was to heavy, I have a cheap Cobb Mytee two jet I used lighter and easy to clean with also a yellow glide. This wand was easy to use and the jets 2-110.04 the jets are off set not straight. The same jobs that Iv'e been doing for years. This wand made a major difference and dryer while cleaning with it.Sorry but thats how it happened. jz

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I have the AW 29 and other wands straight down spray heads not adjustable. I had heart operation very easy just the main valve replaced with a pig valve doing great. I waited a week to go back to work, The AW 29 with a glide was to heavy, I have a cheap Cobb Mytee two jet I used lighter and easy to clean with also a yellow glide. This wand was easy to use and the jets 2-110.04 the jets are off set not straight. The same jobs that Iv'e been doing for years. This wand made a major difference and dryer while cleaning with it.Sorry but thats how it happened. jz
That wand is no longer available, either are the shitty yellow plastic glides.
This is the new 2 jet option, with the metal glide.

8 pound weight claim. The AW w/ a glide weighs 9.6
I want wings on a wand and I have to wonder how they are bonding the aluminum to the steel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom