Teflon glide on stair tool?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Nice but I ain’t spending 2,600 when my broke dik mildly stiff brush cheaper and way faster agitation in under 1.5 minute. And I’m keeping tree hungers happy by contributing to the planet with no electric use.

Besides, gives me pre-workout on my python deadly arms before hitting my home gym,

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Sub standard not at all.
There is a particular 9” head carpet brush that can be modified easily to rip right thru the stairs. Scrubs the bull nose nicely.

I agree the 10” crb does a great scrubbing job. I’m just not spending that kind of money then setup time….when the right modified brush does a faster job. Cleaning results after flushing results are just as good. Works for me. May not work for others.

Most home owners wait too long for stair cleaning. The damage is done by the you get the call. No matter how much scrubbing with brush or cbr, will not make em look like new again. You can make em pop though. Each home is different, carpet quality etc etc.

teflon glide on stair tool has my attention. Just wondering if it’s worth losing that little bit of extra agitation from the metal lips.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
Sub standard not at all.
There is a particular 9” head carpet brush that can be modified easily to rip right thru the stairs. Scrubs the bull nose nicely.

I agree the 10” crb does a great scrubbing job. I’m just not spending that kind of money then setup time….when the right modified brush does a faster job. Cleaning results after flushing results are just as good. Works for me. May not work for others.

Most home owners wait too long for stair cleaning. The damage is done by the you get the call. No matter how much scrubbing with brush or cbr, will not make em look like new again. You can make em pop though. Each home is different, carpet quality etc etc.

teflon glide on stair tool has my attention. Just wondering if it’s worth losing that little bit of extra agitation from the metal lips.

A drill brush at the minimum.. Hard to beat a power scrub over manual scrubbing.. The first few stairs are always the worst..

I use a crb then teflon stair tool starting on the risers going up and treads coming down, cuffing the bullnose..

If it's really bad, RV360i with the stairhead.. You'll get it to pop the fibers up, eventually mat back down when walked on..

And for those who use a upholstery tool for stairs................:dejection: Unless it's the wood stairs with the carpet runners on them..

Reactions: Mikey P

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
If it's really bad, RV360i with the stairhead.. You'll get it to pop the fibers up, eventually mat back down when walked on..

And for those who use a upholstery tool for stairs................:dejection: Unless it's the wood stairs with the carpet runners on them..

360 ok but still a pain.

The uph tool…ok….it will detail pretty nicely…but takes way too long and then fatigue sets in….im ready to bolt out of there.
That’s just me. May work for others.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
RVjr for the win

20220205_141628.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom