Teflon glides on the new ICS cover...

Lora Olson

Hmmm...thought he was supposed to return it or destroy it??

I'll get John to help me upload a picture tonight so you all can see it!! :)

ICSCover.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I caught that too.

I wonder if the BNP people will be getting a letter in the mail insisting that they identify the cleaner.

Farenheit251

I was just thinking about this today. If Chem Dry loses their lawsuit are they going to reimburse me for the glides I destroyed. For the record I had four.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The photo shows a cleaner destroying the glide as ordered.

One way of destroying those glides is by moving the wand (with glide attached) back and forth across carpet. Over a period of months or years, this will destroy the glide.

Scott Warrington

G

Yeterday, I ran mine right into a nail that the guy was using to hold the carpet down at the entrance of his kitchen. NICE!!

Lora Olson

Larry, I noticed that right off too! You'd think they would leave it there...as EVERYONE know's it's a Prochem, and Prochem spends A LOT of money in advertising with them!!

wand in pic

Yea Lora and why a beat up wand they couldn't afford a new one?

Greenie

Actually I find the blacking out of the name a bit synical, if you remove the name a cleaner could buy a prochem "look a like" quad jet wand by mistake thinking he is getting the real deal, only to find out he's been bait-n-switched due to some photoshop work in someones misleading advertising.

It could happen in print media as well as website marketing.

R

R W

I still use a Kenglide on my PC Quad. Now, IF I had holed glides for my RX20, and I got too close to a thresh hold metal with screws, say.....yesterday.....I could see bits of teflon shearing off before I could pull away........IF I had a set of RX glides. IF.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mr. Mxyzptlk said:
The cleaner is black, it's part of reparations, he gets to keep his glide.

funny you noticed that, pay attention to all the advertisements these days on tv, our society has become so politically correct that often you see whites, blacks, and hispanics in the same ad hanging out, I guess its not that it wouldn't happen but rather you know its staged so that the company doing the advertisement looks politically correct. I think the funniest one is where Volkswagen has a dorky jew guy in its commercial. did I mention I hate political correctness

G

THe local technical college has two hispanics and a black guy on their billboards.

I guess that they are marketing to their target audience.

The female phone receptionist on the Safe Auto billboards is always hispanic too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom