tell me why..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
After doing a bit of research on mine...that check valve right after the HX could be your restriction....could of been the problem from the get go and in time has gotten worse....

Box is going in the mail today...the check valve is bigger then the one that is on there but way much better....and will open that flow.....

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
If there's a filter between the fresh tank and pump make sure the seal is good and not sucking air.

Check or replace the hose between the fresh water tank and the pump.

Side note: Once I had a gallon of stripper contaminate my fresh water tank. I didn't know it but the pump was cavitating.

Mikey P said:
Jim Martin sent me a new V specific regulator and all is good again'

phew :!: :!: :!: :!:

Thanks Jim!

See you at MF!!!

It's been a bitch to dual wand with my defective pump. It's all good now though. New valves and seals made all the difference. Heat is back to where it should be, and the truck is organized to the T. Now all I have to do is make some money.

S

sam miller

You feel loss at the wand with psi? no pop? If not maybe your pressure gauge is going bad!

My old 405 in low speed setting wont go over 5 hg,10 in high speed and in low the engine rpm goes up and down.

I think I need new spark plugs or a rebuilt carburator or its the govenor. My tech is gonna take it soon and look it over i'm not smart enough.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mikey P said:
I hear that if you clean your heat exchangers real well your tires last longer.

ha i just shit myself laughing......

thanks mike......

hey daniel.................

wanna come clean my drawers..................

on LOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walt

Mikey P said:

Thanks Jim!

See you at MF!!!

Where do you get one of these? My old v has the same problem.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Walt said:
Mikey P said:

Thanks Jim!

See you at MF!!!

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3883-1.jpg

S

sam miller

sam miller said:
You feel loss at the wand with psi? no pop? If not maybe your pressure gauge is going bad!

My old 405 in low speed setting wont go over 5 hg,10 in high speed and in low the engine rpm goes up and down.

I think I need new spark plugs or a rebuilt carburator or its the govenor. My tech is gonna take it soon and look it over i'm not smart enough.

I put new spark plugs and adjusted the relief and it works great for a machine with 9500 plus hours!

Oh ya glad You got hooked up Mike. next time I'll read all the post's before I interject DUHHHH.

Walt

Jim Martin said:
Walt said:
[quote="Mikey P":97i32mpd]Jim Martin sent me a new V specific regulator and all is good again'

Thanks Jim!

See you at MF!!!

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3883-1.jpg
[/quote:97i32mpd]

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the reply on this. Somehow I missed it. My old machine has a different pump then Mikes (I think it's the same as the one he replaced). It goes to 3000 psi - which is never used. Should I get the white spring? Or go with the blue. Thanks

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Lee Stockwell said:
Depending on plumbing you may be able to prove this by severely restricting the bypass outlet, (which is usually routed back to the low pressure inlet side of the pump, either directly, into a waterbox, or into the fresh water tank.)
We check the regulator by crimping the bypass hose with a wand spraying.

If the pressure increases . . .

the regulator is bypassing (defective).

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom