tennis elbow from carpetcleaning?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Bob, Adequan is veterinary only. It is injectable glucosamine and much better utilized by the body than oral. Other than that, the rest would likely help you if you have arthritis pain. Meloxicam and gabapentin are prescription only.

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Lisa...will all that stuff hep me too.......im serious!
Well lets see, you do bark and occasionally have an accident on the floor. Sure bawb I think you qualify. :winky:

I used to have a receptionist that worked for a vet and she would use the meds intended for animals for herself. She said that it was made by the same companies. I thought she was nutz.

Cute girl, just couldn't get her to stop peeing in the corner. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Marcus
You can also tie off the trigger and just use the shut off valve to the handle....takes a little getting used to....
I did this for years before I went to the 2-3 year tour with the dr. And chiropractor.....
Also liquid glucosemene works better for me than the pills.....

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
Hey guys,
I think I may have tennis elbow or something like that. It's my left forearm.Mostly it hurts on the outside below the elbow on my forearm and then also on the inside of my upper arm , slightly above my elbow.
For example it's painful for me to grab a jar of prespray powder by the lid and lift it up with my palm facing down. It has been hurting for months now I'm no spring chicken anymore, I'm 58 and maybe that's just another pain that I have to accept as an everyday reality, but I sure would like it if that went away one of these days. Has anybody here had any trouble like that? BTW I'm right handed so I'm grabbing the handle on my wand with the left hand.(insert your joke here)
I tried switching but there is no real difference.
I've been popping ibuprofens but it doesn't help.What else can I do about that?

I have the same tennis elbow. A colleague in our industry told me to get a product called "Band-Its" - the same black elbow wraps you see NFL players wearing. I am getting them from a local chiropractor who treats by fiend but you shouls be able to find them online. Supposedly they work way better than the drug store kind. best of luck. http://www.4carpetclean.com

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
All the pages that came up when I did a search pointed to Amazon But I found this page. There is a contact number......

http://emailwire.com/release/154616...or-Dogs-With-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM.html

That contact number for Terramax doesn't seem to be active. I don't know what the deal is with this company but here's the same type of product and it's available

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VKA92I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom