teri towel

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
eco-clean said:
has any one used a teri towel op machine?

yea, i had one.
It's S-L-O-W compared to "normal" OP machines
the orbits are WAY to short to be a good OP machine

pass on it unless you need a hardwood floor finish sander...
cause that's what it is, minus the dust vac tube

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
I have one also. I'd get a CX-20 OP machine or Orbot before getting 1 of the terry towel machines. Like Larry said, it's a floor sander with a towel under it. :lol:

E

eco-clean

Can I use I glider with it like other op machines? Or maybe fab a new round bottom plate.. Is there any way to change the orbit size? Or am I just wasting time and money? I already own it!

Name
Nate W.
eco-clean said:
Can I use I glider with it like other op machines? Or maybe fab a new round bottom plate.. Is there any way to change the orbit size? Or am I just wasting time and money? I already own it!

You talking about this machine?

http://www.teritowel.com/cleaning_service.html

If you are, the is real easy to push. You don't need a glider for it. It's weights that make it oscillate. I don't think you can change it.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Pretty Sure Clark makes those... we have a Yorkster from Dusty built by clark and for us its been a very good multi purpose machine! It works great for post padding certain rugs, Works great in post padding carpet both commercial and Residential. Works great for drying and picking up extra dirt when mopping hard surfaces. And it really shines on hardwood. We lay down Bona with a sprayer and use it to clean and buff with and it really makes the finish pop. Now would I use it strictly for encap.. only on rugs or entry mats. (though I did get some great results in a small apartment with it, releasit and 10 towels in 45 minutes)

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
Pretty Sure Clark makes those... we have a Yorkster from Dusty built by clark and for us its been a very good multi purpose machine! It works great for post padding certain rugs, Works great in post padding carpet both commercial and Residential. Works great for drying and picking up extra dirt when mopping hard surfaces. And it really shines on hardwood. We lay down Bona with a sprayer and use it to clean and buff with and it really makes the finish pop. Now would I use it strictly for encap.. only on rugs or entry mats. (though I did get some great results in a small apartment with it, releasit and 10 towels in 45 minutes)

Yes, Clark does make them. Similar to the yorkster but the head isn't fixed like the yorkie. I like it for post padding nasty commerical with uneven floors. Idiot proof for anyone to use.

E

eco-clean

Mine is the older version without the locking Handel it's really difficult to opperate. It fights you . I have a smaller argosheen machine that a dream to run really good on stairs
just takes to long to do large areas cause it's so small

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
You really need to talk to Clark at Orbitec about it but the orbital system can be changed. Depending how old your machine is it may not be compatable with the newer towel machine parts, If it is you can a use a larger orbiting system (remove the springs) and a round pad driver if you want.

I've had a towel machine for years, I like using it for stairs and areas that are hard to get to with a bigger machine. (I cut the pad driver down to 14" wide) I also went from a 1/4 " orbit to a 3/4"
it cleans as well as any big machine but slower.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom