TES owners

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
It's that time of year when the cool air comes in and the water damage calls start to rise. I know there are a few TES owners on here and with TES on the brain (I have a half day class tomorrow), let's here some stories. What's your biggest TES job, worst job, what have you dried out with it?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The biggest and worst is the crawl space we dried out a few months back.

There was 20,000 sq/ft wet and over 250,000 gallons had poured into it the crawl space and a wrestling room at a local High School from a broken water main.

We used 3-TES units to dry it out, moving from dry areas to wet areas. Most sections dried in a couple of days with the majority of the job done in 8-days and 1-TES was left to dry the break area for 2-additional days.

We've saved a lot of difficult to dry materials, plaster, double sheet rock, hardwood floors using TES. It's faster than any other system we've used.

Ask Craig, he had a crawl space that was thick with ice that he melted and dried in the middle of a cold winter. Amazing pictures!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
R.Chavez said:
The biggest and worst is the crawl space we dried out a few months back.

There was 20,000 sq/ft wet and over 250,000 gallons had poured into it the crawl space and a wrestling room at a local High School from a broken water main.

We used 3-TES units to dry it out, moving from dry areas to wet areas. Most sections dried in a couple of days with the majority of the job done in 8-days and 1-TES was left to dry the break area for 2-additional days.

We've saved a lot of difficult to dry materials, plaster, double sheet rock, hardwood floors using TES. It's faster than any other system we've used.

Ask Craig, he had a crawl space that was thick with ice that he melted and dried in the middle of a cold winter. Amazing pictures!

I bet that was one hell of a pay check

Back
Top Bottom