TESS Drying system

Name
Evets
I'm starting a seperate WD business and think I'm going to go as high tech as possible. Thinking about buying a TESS trailer.

Got to do something to seperate yourself from the crowd,right?

I've got enough 1200's and air movers to start for small losses. I can see where the TESS would be overkill for one or two rooms.

How residential friendly is it? Is it really noisy? Can the homeowner occupy the house while you dry the basement?

Of course, five dehu's and 15 fans make a good bit of noise too.

Pros / Cons please.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's not noisy at all but it is HOT, I would take Jeremy Reets World Fastest Drying School. You'll spend 3-days weting and drying a house two times.

I think I would start out with an E-TES and work with it for a while. If you like the results you're getting then you can spring for the big trailer.

You'll use the E-TES even if you buy a trailer later.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Check with your local Interlink Supplier and see if they have a half day TES class anytime soon. They are a quick crash course on what the TES system is all about. With the TES system you don't need a lot of dehus just an exhaust controller for quick evacuation of the moist air. It can be operated while still being occupied and if it gets too hot in the liveable area you can set up a containment to try to hold the hot air out. The propane TES unit it for large water losses and the E-TES is a compliment to the larger version and works well on small losses. As a restoration company you shouldn't be without one or the other.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
TES is very residential friendly. The TES base unit is outside. The only noise is from one air mover in each box. So relatively quiet.

The temperature in the affected rooms will get up to 95 degrees or so. Usually other rooms of the home can still be occupied.

Richard idea of starting with an E-Tes or a couple is good. They will each dry a room at a time for small jobs. Likely you will move up to the trailer very soon.

Scott Warrington

Back
Top Bottom