Testing CFM From Exhaust in Series Parallel Using Tools

CCWorks

Name
Greg
Larry,

It looks like the triple vac motor set up finely made the testing charts. Nice, I have been saying the 3 vac motors set up is just as good as a 4 vac motor setups when wand is on carpet. I was also saying that the 4 vac setup may get a bit more on the charts or testing, but it will cost one amp per one digit gained. I never tested CFM with 4 vacs to compare to the 3 vac setups, it was just a guess from my observation.

Did you use a relief valve in the 3 vac motor setup?

There has been a lot said about them 8.4 vac motors. Some say they do not perform as good as the manufacturer's published numbers. They good like a good vacuum motor on that chart.

Thanks for letting me know.

It would be nice to see the test in action. Not sure how the numbers got so high on the dual 8.4 motor set up using a wand in the mix. Has to be a series set up on all the testing in one way or another.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Sorry. I had to delete Larry's post . Normally we overlook him spamming threads but he mentioned someone that threatens to sue every time his name is mentioned. Furthermore since Larry is aware of this fact he has been blocked from this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom