Testing the Stryker wand...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
don't need to spend 30 min, but if you took 3 you'd remove a lot of that junk ahead of time and probably even more of it. It'd keep your filter clearer.

I remember getting a fair bit of hair when I was using my old wand before glides. You must be getting some good agitation with that wand.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I would bet you that is you set yourself up with a good rotary and wand..you could cut 2/3's your time in the homes that you do...would also bet that you get just as much if not more much faster then the time you take to vacuum...

FredC

Village Idiot
Ron Werner said:
yeah, I probably could.
I'd be guessing many times as to whether or not I missed anything. WOuld look clean enough but....

how may threads do you have where you say "look whats going into the vac"

seems like a wand w2ith a window would be a requirement for you.............I mean sure it "looks" clean.....but how do you know?''

how do you know when your wand has stopped removing "junk"...or do you just assume you got it all with the cleartrack?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
at that point I'm guessing just like everyone else is.
If I've done the preparation well enough, its a better guess that all I need to do is "look" at the carpet appearance at that point.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ron , as you sit back and relax in your chair....all thoughts are only focused on relaxing.....now.

And when you are totally relaxed as you are now......all of your thoughts are about vacuuming.

Vacuuming up and back......up and back......always

And in your relaxed mind your vacuuming is never done.......never done.

And you will continue to vacuum over and over.....and over again....never stopping....never.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Jimmy L said:
Ron , as you sit back and relax in your chair....all thoughts are only focused on relaxing.....now.

And when you are totally relaxed as you are now......all of your thoughts are about vacuuming.

Vacuuming up and back......up and back......always

And in your relaxed mind your vacuuming is never done.......never done.

And you will continue to vacuum over and over.....and over again....never stopping....never.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

johndoe123

After using this wand for a couple of months (version 1.0). I really love this wand. The design works! It is comfortable (could be made more comfortable) and it is effective. I thought I wanted another rotary to replace my broken RDM, but screw that, this wand cleans so well, a rotary is not needed. Yes, their is junk that builds up in the vac slot, and little stuff that blocks the holes for the jets. But, it's not that hard to look before and after each job to unclear it. This wand I believe is the best wand out right now, and has the potential with revision to be the greatest wand ever. This is an unsolicited review, I bought the wand, we do not sell it, so give me some brownie points of a true tester ;) It is ericstrate approved lol

johndoe123

The PMF 12" is a great wand, and I still use it depending on the carpet. On certain style carpets, the Stryker 1.0 really locks down and is difficult to push, even with the vac relief it has on the head. I'm sure the 2.0 solves this with the glide, and it looks like the glide is cross slotted to help breathe.

Back
Top Bottom