Texas bound for the last time

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We are packed and ready...once the place is cleaned and the boxes are loaded...we are outa here....anyone know a good cleaner??

I'll be a Texan by Wed or Thurs....well....you know what I mean.

Wish me luck.

G

What happend? I keep reading month after month on here how you are having the best month ever, best year ever, and business is so busy you are growing faster than expected?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ErictheRed said:
What happend? I keep reading month after month on here how you are having the best month ever, best year ever, and business is so busy you are growing faster than expected?

Exactly why I am going...The Dallas area has helped me make my best months ever...as my Sacramento area grows, I will help the Dallas area grow by being there.
Plus, the cost of living is lower yada yada yada.

KP won't be going with me....he has work here.

I am looking forward to it.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
just what they need in texas more commiefornians, in utah, we have alot of california immigration problems, they leave there because the state sucks and then proceed to try and f up ours the exact same way by making it into the liberal cess pool they just left. check the politics at the door

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bitter?

No liberal BS from me...another good reason to leave.
I was born and raised here in CA and the values here are just not what I was brought up with.
My parents are both form MO and my father was stationed in SF years ago in the Navy.

BRSUMMERVILLE

In the past, people have moved to Texas for a greener pastures. A lot of them became homeless, they could not get work and ran out of money.

Bob Rock

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Brian if you are going to be in Dallas, work out a program with Ellen Amirkhan to take your clients rugs into her plant for cleaning. Its Oriental Rug cleaning over on Ross Avenue. They offer programs for CC and you can still make plenty of profit on it.

Mikey P

Administrator
My brother works for the Department of Homeland Security in Dallas.

If you need any terrorists neighbors deported let me know.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Welcome to TEXAS, LooK me up when you get here. I left the peoples republic of California 4 years ago and yes you will adapt to here except for July and August. :wink:

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Let me know if you need some sub work.... :p oh never mind. Oh and one more thing CoBb carpet supply warehouse is right around the corner from the Mary Kay warehouse. :p :lol: :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Nothing in Texas but ...Queers & Steers"

Is hope MaRy taking a "BoViNe"...with him :!:

We wouldn't want to ..."uP-SeT"...the natural balance of the GrEaT state of TEXAS... :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks for the advice...for the most part.
Does Harp post when he's drunk?
Once I get settled in I will get up and running.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Made it here yesterday...y'all. I gotta work on that. 31 hours of driving...not bad considering. The weather was perfect the whole way except for the Grape Vine...which was closed until 9am but it didn't affect us because we stopped that night anyway.
I am not officially a Texan until I get my DL they tell me. Oh well.
I will start looking up Carpet Cleaners on Monday.
Jay, thanks for the advice and I will give you a call as soon as I am settled in.

So far the work has been great in the Dallas area and I am hoping to grow as much as possible while the Sacramento area booms.
Thank God for helping me along the way.

F

FB7777

Brian Robison said:
Thanks for the advice...for the most part.
Does Harp post when he's drunk?
Once I get settled in I will get up and running.

a better question is , Does Harp ever post when he's sober?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
BRSUMMERVILLE said:
In the past, people have moved to Texas for a greener pastures. A lot of them became homeless, they could not get work and ran out of money.

Bob Rock

Bob,

You should avoid motivational speaking as a second career! :lol:

Name
Ron lippold
good luck man. i had a buddy that moved there,they ran him out of town, he ended up in some podunk town and is selling tm. from what i hear, well i wont go there. good luck man, you should know in two weeks or so. the wild west is rough. just be glad that you didnt pick NM. shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm getting mixed reviews on how the people are here. So far it's been a great experience but I've only just got here.
I've heard from people that the people here are horrible and from others that they are the greatest in the country. Only time will tell but anyone who knows me, knows I am a very positive person...but I'm also human.

Over the phone and in person, the carpet cleaning world here has been some of the best experiences I've had. Both CCers and Custys...and of course Jondon. A big reason for me moving here.

If you care, I will keep you updated...hell, even if you don't care you know I will anyway.
:mrgreen:

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Ron Lippold said:
the wild west is rough. just be glad that you didnt pick NM.

Ron, what's wrong with the people in NM? Are you serious about everybody being a-holes or just bald guys driving Vortex's? shiteatinggrin

My wife and one of my sons have sever asthma and she keeps saying she wants to get out of the freezing Maine winters.

Coincidentally, she's talked about moving to New Mexico.. she hasn't said where. She brings up this subject every winter though, so I don't think we'll be moving. Just peaked my curiousity though :?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Welcome to Texas, Brian.

I think you will find the economy in fairly good shape ...
and the people friendly.

Drop by the plant and say hi when you get settled in.

Larry

Name
Ron lippold
i help everone but there are alot of people here that dont like out of towners. a person will be fine if they just keep their head down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom