Texas

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Looking like we are headed there shortly. Might need to sub out some extraction work, and will be looking for equipment to rent.

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20210221-123906.png

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Is it too late or is there still mitigation going on?
Unless something major changes (specifically the number of service providers explodes) I expect to be there from 3/1 through 4/1 one after the next.

It's bad. They aren't in any way prepared for this weather, let alone this weather without power for days.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was on the phone with Lockhart and he was processing a hospital and he said he would call me back. That was 5-days ago. Must be busy. lol

I talked with some of the Chavez crew they said they had an upscale hotel and two floors of a state building, along with residential work.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Anthony that's quite a ride, do you have other franchises down there needing assistance?

The various SRM ServiceMaster's are there, I am sure most of the CRT Servivemaster's are there, and I am pretty sure about 80 DR ServiceMaster Franchises are there.

Everyone needs something. Labor, equipment, additional extraction vans...

I'm trying to button up a few large loss fires right now, and get our resources in place.

Seeing if we can secure anymore equipment, but mostly trying to find labor down there. I can only spare 7-8 techs.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I was on the phone with Lockhart and he was processing a hospital and he said he would call me back. That was 5-days ago. Must be busy. lol

I talked with some of the Chavez crew they said they had an upscale hotel and two floors of a state building, along with residential work.

I doubt there's even enough equipment to meet the current needs. Every call for help I see is "need 100 dehu's and 1000 airmovers in XXX today"

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom