Auction TH-40 12" Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool (Marty's Board Edition)

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • One 12" TH-40 Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool
  • Free shipping to L48

The Turbo Force 12-inch Turbo Hybrid operates at pressures up to 2,500 PSI and will clean 400–1,000 square feet per hour. Plus, the patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier, which will really thrill your customer.

In addition to being lightweight, the Turbo Hybrid is made from extremely durable stainless steel, so it can withstand the bumps and bruises of normal or heavy-duty use. The comfort grip non-slip handle relieves pressure on the hands and wrists while ensuring your fingers won't slip.

tf-th-ea.jpg

Comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.

$895+ Retail Value
Auction starts @ $400
$20 minimum bid increment
FREE shipping to L48

Auction ends Wednesday April 7th at 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Condog

Name
Tony
Funny thing is I was working with Mark Markovic (inventor of the Turboforce) on a tile job today.

I bought his TurboSeal kit, and he taught me to use it on a job of his.

Poor Mark, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was patient and taught me a lot in a few days.

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny thing is I was working with Mark Markovic (inventor of the Turboforce) on a tile job today.

I bought his TurboSeal kit, and he taught me to use it on a job of his.

Poor Mark, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was patient and taught me a lot in a few days.

now forget everything he taught you about cleaning at 2000 plus psi and intentionally blowing out grout in order to sell repairs and color sealing.

Just because you told the customer it was going to happen up front doesn't make it ok.

it's corrupt af imo.

Reactions: RugSucker

Condog

Name
Tony
now forget everything he taught you about cleaning at 2000 plus psi and intentionally blowing out grout in order to sell repairs and color sealing.

Just because you told the customer it was going to happen up front doesn't make it ok.

it's corrupt af imo.
He said to turn it down when appropriate, he didn't say to blow out the grout.
He is expert in those repairs, not me.
I bought the Turboseal kit, ends up it was the least pleasant experience of the things I did.
I'll be 59 in a month, and I didn't enjoy being on the knee board rolling around, go figure.
It is a way to fix aged T&G though, so I have the ability when needed.

Condog

Name
Tony
He didn't teach me to do that, as far as his methods, I'm too new to make an educated statement. I don't disagree with what you are saying either.

I don't want to disparage anyone's name or method, so I'll keep silent in this regard.

That said there's enough bad grout out there that I don't need to make more. As seen by the Super Saltillo pictures. I'm living in a community built in the 60's.

I will keep your advice on lower pressure in mind though. Thank you.

Condog

Name
Tony
Sorry to hear that.

I'll chalk it up to different personalities.
I like both of you, without a doubt you both have contributed to the industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom